Chapter 2: A Way of Saying Things Complexly (part 2)

A/N: This is the newly revised part 2!

Please comment and readers must vote after reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2: A WAY OF SAYING THINGS COMPLEXLY (part 2)

-EARL-

Later, I will take my revenge upon that maiden. She has given me a sore headache, hand aches and even more pain in the neck by staying at the house to eat breakfast alongside with Ian who was making my eggs scramble. No, not those eggs that comes from chickens and ducks.

And to add more things up, I got even scolded by mother and father again, and I got to blame for his actions. This will take a toll to my time.

I'll not make this thing longer and rather make a summary because it would be a great pain to deal it again with memories; except for the first and foremost part. 

First and foremost, I’ve received text from Hyacinth Gardenia, my flower. It took time for me to reply because mom is still bandaging my bruised fist. Despite the long period of time we took to talk, we managed to finish a conversation. Here’s how it went down: 

It started with her message, with my phone suddenly playing “Runaway” by Linkin Park. 

“Where are you now?” 

“. . .’Cause I’m thinking of you.” I said with the right tone of the song. 

“Haha! But seriously, Domo-kun,” Domo-kun was my nickname whenever we talk. “Where are you now?” 

“At the homemade hospital mom made for me.” 

“What did you do this time?” 

“Nothing in particular to my rash nature” I added a smiley at the end. 

“Domo-kun, you know I’m worried every time you get into trouble.” 

“I know Hyah Q.” That’s the nickname I gave her. 

Hyacinth replied with an X D smile and followed by the message. “Better hurry now, Domo-kun. You have probably at least no time at all to come to school.” 

“What time is it by the way?” 

“Seven-fifteen o’clock; I am already late, you know.” 

“Speak for yourself.” 

“I’ll see you later Domo-kun.” 

“Take care, Hyah Q.” 

“You, too” 

I felt great and felt worse at the same time. Great because I talked to her, this filled my heart with energy to go to school. There is a high chance to forget and disregard the maiden that has done this to me.

The feeling of being worse is because that I am already late at the first day of school. With a burden to carry and with Mrs. Gemma Tayo for being my adviser.

!

!!

!!!!!!!! 

Summarizing the rest of my day: 

1.    Got scolded by mom and dad because of Ian, again.

2.    I arrived at the jeep with a massive amount of passengers and I have to sit on the jeep’s floor.

3.    I bumped my head into a metal staff.

4.    My eggs scrambled, which hurt so bad.

5.    I accidentally ate a fly while I’m taking my breakfast in the jeep.

6.    Traffic jam in Daraga.

7.    Traffic Jam in Legazpi. (How did I reach there?)

8.    Traffic Jam in Camalig.

9.    Strawberry Jam in the face, and,

10.  Arriving late at Marcial O. Rañola Memorial School or MORMS, for short. 

It seems evitable since Ian gave a shower of blessings earlier. I looked beyond the mass of students. There are teachers guarding each possible exit at the catwalk. No student dared to go through that or else. . . . Scissorhands will be there waiting for you. 

I looked at my hand while the flag is still rising and at the same time trying not to be seen by my teachers, especially to Mommy Gem, who was right behind me. The bandages overlapped each other covering the gauze pad underneath it. It showed evidence of blood, still rushing out the scars. I suddenly flinched with sudden pain but I tried not to make it obvious. 

Fifteen minutes later. 

Finally, I can go to the room of III-Dalton. The 4,143 students of MORMS flooded the vacant areas possible. I instantly go over to the front hitting some students at the sides. I never looked back at them but I said proper apologies before leaving. 

From there, I saw some of my classmates. The first people that I saw are the boys, real boys, in fact. Jae Springfield (Have I mentioned he’s not a gay?), Patrick Dhael Calcifer, Arenz Nutmeg, Xyrel Euphales, Randy Demeter Oxford III (this name has a deep meaning), Noel Cabernet Jr., Michael Raven, Mandrake Vestige I, John Argin Hex and Renz Joseph Corales.

Although, I saw every one that I know since my freshmen years, I saw one extra person in the group. He’s as tall as Noel. He wore reading glasses (Oh, great! another bookworm) and the usual attire for a MORMS student. That’s about much of how I can describe him. Oh, I forgot Yves Lawrence Ivan Merfency, who also arrived late but much faster than me. 

Shame on me 

Then the girls came, alongside with the other ‘boys’. Ian Lander, Benjie Rentourge, Renz Joseph Corales (he’s a guy), and the rest of the nineteen girls are there. The one that I took attention the most is Hyacinth. She’s beautiful among the rest of the girls but I’m not saying the other girls are ugly. Well, Mikaela is an exception.

Oh, I forgot the extremely exception. As in the the caste system, she would be the outcast. She's--er---probably it's Fatima Sta. Ana. 

Just I was about to get out of the mob of late-comers----- 

“ALL LATE STUDENTS PLEASE REMAIN AND COMPLETE THE PHILLIPPINE NATIONAL ANTHEM.” The loud voice said. It was coming from the Principal’s Office. It was direct orders from the headmaster itself. 

Luck doesn’t press my day today, huh? I just thought of things that would just please my mind during the fourth flag ceremony.

Myths and Legends are the ones that came to my mind. I looked at the sun. In most mythologies, the sun can sometimes be the star that’ll help start your new journey. And I’ll just wish on the constant sun just like making a dare to it. I raised my head up high as the flag is being raised, I said. 

“If you can change my life in a matter of days, then I’ll have a lot to pray to God because of you.”

Very soon young one, you will taste the beginning of a hero's fate.

Will these voices leave me alone!

No, no we'll never leave because we are immortal.

Great. The sun did change my life. It turned to me an insomiac in four minutes. And I am expecting days! Or even weeks or months!

 Well, I have a f*cking life to tell to my future children with her. Hopefully.

But I'm full of hopes. Not the cigarrettes, if I might add.

--HYACINTH: CHAPTER 3: A MELANCHOLIC DISASTER IN TWENTY MINUTES