PROLOGUES

-PROLOGUES-

-Alex is in a split decision. Alex. James. Mortal. Mundane. Demigod. He's one and the same. As he transports back to his homeland to guard the Codex of History with nothing left of him there. He'll encounter again a painful memory when he first landed here. High School. Sure, there is MHS but he has no recollection of any memory of anyone there. All that he knows is that he's the apprentice of a titan and a curse that he'll carry on until he dies. And what's this feeling he feels towards flowers?

-Earl has deep secrets. Earl. A natural mundane so volatile and energetic that you'll literally have fun with him. Aside from being the greatest nuisance to all, especially to James, he has something he cannot bear to share. Even to his flower. Now that a Fatelle has told him the 12-rhyme prophecy that he must accomplish, along with the words from the god of omens. Earl must succeed in carrying on this task. Or else the person cursed shall be the one making his life more misreable.

-Rigidier is a maniac past twelve. He has battled monsters. Fought and conquered life's f*cking problems. And now a crisis about the rise of Titan War 3? Rigidier is going crazy. Now that Alex is gone, Rigidier feels comfortable and can finally get on with a comfortable life but his challenge as the second to the highest rank student, and for having Jean, Earl, Hyacinth and Alex, which he lost his memory about everyone in MHS except MHS itself, made it seem impossible. The obligations, the duties and the stress. Now he feels sympathy for Alex. Plus he'll get the message that will make him learn the true meaning of death.

-Hyacinth is in trouble. The problem of having a goddess for a mother is that people will think to highly of her. Sure, MHS accepts her but beyond the academic walls of both schools lies her deepest troubles. A war for freedom and love, being chased to the death, and the complication of a curse that will lead them to the place of dwelling and swelling. The worst of it all is that her life is tied to something very close to her heart.

-Jean goes from opressor to warrior. She has been intimidated all through her life because of her passion and love for books. She's charming (ahem) and a very nice girl but her words can make the best out of her. When she knew about MHS and the gift of the Coldslashes, she knew that her life will go on an oblivious journey of literary and death-defying adventures. Who knows maybe she may find a life with Rigidier? But the only thing stopping her is the curse that everyone bears.

ALEX: CHAPTER 1: WHAT MUST BE WRITTEN IN THE CODEX?