Chapter 4: Optimal Space Rift to the Mundane World

A/N: To all my mentors this chapter is for you.

Some words that are found in the dictionary have different meanings in the Ancient Lands. Parenthesized definitions are beside words which have different meanings or words that can’t be found in the mortal dictionary.

Please vote after reading and comment if you wish. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 4: OPTIMAL SPACE RIFT TO THE MUNDANE WORLD

-RIGIDIER-

I couldn't have felt any better. Alex Legend is finally gone; as in G-O-N-E, GONE. Finally, I can have a rest with his madness of being a perfectionist, though he isn't one. He just comments on the things that I've done if I have made any flaws. One time he tried to correct me for making a spell wrong----the invisibility spell of Numerans, to be exact.

"No, you don't jump in the magic circle. You must've stepped on it before you conducted it. Now you just wasted some number chalk." Alex said. It wasn't in a bossy tone but he feels like one. How I hate people when they do things like that!

I've been pushed over all my life.

My family abandoned me to a second foster family and that family gave me to a third when I was seven years old. And on my eighth birthday, we went on a trip to a museum and guess what they did? They also left.

I was left wandering around and about until an old man picked up and put me on his shoulders and said comforting words. He eventually adopted me and taken me as his only child. The man I was so grateful was my fourth father, Harry Sevinile. 

My name is Rigidier Stronghold----My first family name. But I'd rather use Rigidier Sevinile instead. It will just give me bad memories all over again if I use the other name.

Then another catastrophic event happened. My fourth father had acquired an incurable ailment and doctors and magic healers don’t know what caused it or what kind of sickness is it.

Healers tried to heal him but not one antidote worked. And when I consulted a fortunae (def. a fortune teller), he spoke to me things that I ever want to regret hearing.

I’ll rather not talk about it, right now. Because me, Rose Gardenia, Deuce Force and Cannonfire are currently falling into the abyssical (def. abyss-like structure) vortex of pixels.

Rose was screaming endlessly as her auburn hair swayed wildly as we fell.  Cannonfire seemed to have trouble regaining his altitude and swirled like a gyroscope out of control.

Deuce Force tried using a gravity spell but it repelled back to himself as the runes touch his body.

I, on the other hand, can think of probably nothing.

What can I even contribute that will benefit us as we fall into the abyss. I pictured MHS, my home, but what goodness does it bring?

 Then, the pixels stopped but we still kept falling downward. The pixels then slowly moved downward; and as seconds begin to elapse, the pixels moved in increasing speed. I wondered what is happening and followed where they are going, out of my mere curiosity.

I looked down and saw that they are forming a big rectangle of whiteness. Probably leagues of it are its range. As the last scream was heard from Rose and the last curses that came from me, Deuce and Cannonfire, which came from his mind, the pixels have formed a nearly seventy-five acres wide, forty acres long picture of the front gate of Mythological High School. Then, we came into a halt.