AUTHOR'S WORDS- PRIMO

March 26, 2013

Another update fourteen days later.

Greetings fellow traveller!

This book came from the works of an inexperienced writer. Me. And I'll gladly take any suggestions or comments that will help improve this story good or bad, positive or negative as it may be.

The story here is inspired by the people who infuenced me the most in writing stories: My special relationals at HIGH SCHOOL. Basically, the characters in this story are the people that I have been with closely for the past years in the school.

I'm an incoming senior student of the basic education system of high school in the Philippines (specifically Region V) which is my final year in high school and I aim just to finish this book before that happens.

First of all, four of the main protagonists, minus me, are found at Marcial O. Rañola Memorial School. In the story, MORMS is the setting of the mundane school. I would like to seriously thank Princess Jean Orfano, she helps me edit the story and created her persona, Jean Coldslash; Hyacinth Nieva, who in the story is Hyacinth Gardenia, and Earl Fred Orozco as Earl Fred Dewcross. In real life, they are in love, and they're 16.

As you go through this book, you will encounter things that, well, will seem unfamiliar to you. I added a dictionary part of this book for easier access to the meanings and additional information about this book and story. This is located at the part of the book and it is updated constantly.

The PROLOGUES part has the most reads because it used to contain 25 pages of the first version of MHS, which is MYTHOLOGICAL HIGH SCHOOL 1: PIECE OF EQUILIBRIUM.

Strictly no plagiarising is allowed. And give your honest commentaries after reading each chapter of the story. And please vote after reading.

And at last, I say this to you.

May the stars watch over you.

-magicmhscitizen

--PROLOGUES