Chapter 4: Optimal Space Rift to the Mundane World (part 2)

A/N: To MikeAlexander92 for being my first fan out of the country.

The reason to why I break each chapter to parts is because it will to long if it is compacted in one chapter, not to gain more reads.

Please vote after reading and comment if you wish. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 4: OPTIMAL SPACE RIFT TO THE MUNDANE WORLD (part 2)

-RIGIDIER-

My head is bleeding like hell, before! According to what I’ve heard with the maids outside of the room.

The temporary subtleness of light occupied the free chamber. The room feels small yet the ceiling was high above the normal height of a ceiling making the room feel a lot bigger. Overhead, small candles with the spectral colors are floating.

The stone wall was covered with small illuminating fungi and weeds that held three portraits (to my surprise). The leftmost part is a portrait of the current division head of the Magic Citizen Division, Lily Beth Diaz. The second was the Infirmary’s Headmaster, Sy L. Ence. The third was the headmaster of MHS; it was the god of pure magic, Lark.

Those portraits aren’t as big as the arched window faced lateral to it in the room but rather medium to small in size. Talk about being humble.

Lying down on an infirm bed, I pushed myself up to a sitting position. It took a time to do that since my body feels cramped and stiff. But to put things clearly, I’m not a long-necked person.

After five minutes, I had sat upright and observed my surroundings. A small metal side table was to my left and right of the whitewash wooden bed with goose-feather pillows and a woolen blanket. Each table carried different objects.

The left got hold of arcane books and healing spell books. To my right, it was a vase of emerandus, green, four-petal flowers with small emeralds as its seeds, and a bowl of healthy, scrumptious fruits, but I only like one in the bunch: The dragon fruit. 

I got one of the books from the left table because I just felt bored listening to the maids outside the chamber. I blew the dust off of it and began to unravel its pages. The book was entitled as, “Demystifying Ancient’s Secrets: The Optimal Space Rift” by Rondale R. Rickford.

I skimmed the table of contents and the acknowledgements and a part of the introduction.  It took several minutes to reach the hundredth page. As far as I’ve known, nobody has ever beaten me as the fastest reader.

The record is four minutes and fourteen seconds with a hundred pages when I’m serious. For now, I’m the supreme ruler of literature; at least, for now.

Going back to the subject, in those hundred pages, it told how the foundation of the Optimal Space Rift was made. I’m practically bored by it, so I went on to the next chapter. The next hundred which I tackled six minutes told how to activate the Optimal Space Rift.

It said the rift needed twelve magicians. A mage of fire, an alchemist of silver, a siren of song, a fairy, a dwarf and the rest are wizards, mages and arcane and rune casters.

On the third chapter, this only consisted of seven pages, which I finished under two minutes, it told about what the rift would do.

It said, in quote and in summation, “The Optimal Space Rift can transport a maximum of five persons to a different dimension. It could be worlds apart or at the same world that only covers great distance. However, when the Max Matrix is activated and so is the Rift, both teleporting media will automatically interlock with each other and become as one.”