Chapter 7: Meeting Destiny- Past Memories Revisit Me at My Dreamscape (part 2)

A/N: To my newest of followers. I thank you for following me.

Another chapter going way long; so I divided the third part of the seventh chapter into two parts.

Please vote after reading. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 7.3-2: MEETING DESTINY – Past Memories Revisit Me at My Dreamscape

-EARL AND HYACINTH-

--HYACINTH--

After twelve minutes, a crow came squawking overhead. Probably it wants some food or such, but instead it dropped an item onto Alex’s lap.

“It’s my Greyvr!” He proclaims. I can’t believe that the Codex really works. Alex observes his Greyvr and wraps it around his left wrist. “It says that the next time fluctuation is tomorrow, 2:48 a.m.; with a converse ratio of one month to twenty-seven hours.”

Meaning? Cannonfire queried.

“It means that the next time shift is in two in the morning tomorrow. And, after that time shift, we will experience 27 hours in the Ancient Lands with a converse in the mundane world of one month.”

“You mean to say after two in the morning, a day and a quarter here, is a month there?” I ask.

"Seems like your brain is in good shape now, Flower Girl." Jean, again. 

“That pretty much sums it up.” Alex closes the Codex and with a click, the letters on the cover scrambles back to their original positions , waiting for the next opportunity to rewrite again history.

“That thing,” Earl points at the Codex. “—can change everything?”

“Yes. That’s why I this must be kept away forever, so that no one can ever rewrite history again.”

“Again?”

“Aye. Again. There was a time where history repeated itself too much; such that year, no longer bears a name.”

Rigidier eyes flashes towards Alex. It is like he has just realized something. Alex gets up and removes the accumulated dust on his clothes. “I’m getting some shut eye. I think all of us need to sleep.”  We all agree.

After walking downhill and walk a few meters, we arrive at small cottage concealed by the willow trees. The cottage is made of stone and the roof is made of straw and dried grass. On the right side of the cottage, a chimney emits white smoke. Someone is inside the house.

So, this is where we part. You can each pick your own room, but Alex already has one. Cannonfire points out again. Oh, and Alex—

“Yes?”

Be easy on your housekeeper, Amethyst. She’s really been keeping your dorm clean for the past months.

After saying our farewells, we head down to the oak door. Alex knocked three times and footsteps came on rushing. A loud creek answered us as the door opened revealing---nothing. There is no one there. I catch a few glimpses on the inside of the dorm, and it feels warm too. Before I could even step, Alex stopped me.