Chapter 11: A Tingling Feeling

*Gwaine's perspective, at the door, about to leave Luna's chambers*

-Hmm?

-That was an impressive fight you put up there, well done. You've progressed a lot.

-Thanks Gwaine, you've also made progress! Battling you was a lot harder than I thought.

-Are you insinuating that you thought I was weak?

-No, it's just that I didn't know you were that... strong...

-Haha, training does pay off over the years. You were also strong, I expected a little less from you but you blew my expectations away, and you destroyed my sword which is extremely rare!

-Ah! Sorry about that...

-Don't fret it, it wasn't mine to start with, it was one from the training grounds.

           She started to look a little paler than before and her legs started to wobble a little, her grip in her hands was forced onto the chair as if she was trying to not fall. Those two duels must have had really worn her out... I admitted that I also felt slightly faint from our duel, even my hands were in a little pain from the shock she sent when she broke the sword... Just as I was about to leave, she wobbled a little back to go to her bed but her legs betrayed her making her drop to the ground. I quickly went to her aid, she looked down in embarrassment as she tried to stand up again.

-Shi-- Are you alright..?

-Ah... Yes... My legs just gave up, it seems like I really do need to take a rest after all.

She laughed nervously.

-You can leave, I'll be fine don't worry!

-You barely took a step and dropped like a corpse to the ground. You won't be fine.

-No no it's fine really I just wasn't expecting to need more strength really I'm fi--

-Luna.

-Okay I'll shut up...

I hesitated a little, looked at her and noticed she tried to look away out of embarrassment again. Her cheeks were a little flushed which brought a little colour to her face. I wondered secretly before taking a deep sigh and slowly wrapping my arms around her. My mind raced a little at the thought of doing what I was doing.

-I guess it can't be helped...

-Wa-- Gwaine what are you doing?! Put me down!!!

-Huh, you're lighter than I thought.

-Hey!

-Just give me a second... Now you can avoid falling over as you attempt to get to your bed.

-Tha--thanks...

-No problem... Well, I'm... gonna leave.

-Okay.

-Rest well.

-Thanks, you too...

I smiled and walked out rapidly. I looked back to see her, she looked more flushed than before. She hid her face by her knees, arms wrapped around herself. I'd say she was blushing but she'd probably contest it like she usually did.