CH 31

Not Proof Read

DON'T FORGET TO READ AUTHOR'S NOTICE AT THE END OF THE CHAP.

____________________________________________________________

"Your highness," I whisper called prince outside the chamber, looking around my remote surrounding; searching for any traces of Seohyun. In a snap, the doors opened and there he stood. "Would be convenient if you shout." I heard a sarcastic comment. "Hey, Dojun." I heard another voice from the chamber.

Dojin pulled me by arm into the chamber before closing the door. "Did you bring the veil gat?" Hwa asked. "Yes," I replied immediately. Hwa was helping his highness in dressing up, specifically making top knot from his hair. Meanwhile, his highness sat there with a serious composure. Carefully I pulled out the cap from under my shirt. "Wow." I heard Dojin clap. After handing the veil to Hwa, I look at Dojin. "What a perfect place to hide the gat." He mocked me.

I glared at him who raised one of his brows, "What?" tilting his head. "Since last evening you have been teasing me." I spat. "Well, obviously I would show my disappoint in not being able to perform my act that I have been preparing for a month." He spat back. "Well, if you had such a problem you should have spoken to General that you do not wish to be a part of this work." I spat back. Both of us glaring at each other, ready to get the other's throat anytime. My eyes further focus on him eventually having him to give up. "Alright, you win." He beckoned his hand. I smirk with a victory. "I am doing this just because I will have free stuff all the way." He brought his fingers to rub his temples.

"General Seokjin, we need your help," I recalled him. He turned back to look at us. "Yes, your highness?" He looked at Prince Jimin. Prince Jimin spared me a glance to continue further. It felt that the entire while he kept his guard up for some reason.

"You see prince Jimin wanted to skip the palace function and wants to take a stroll in the capital," I said to him. It took a moment for him to grasp the statement. His eyes widen and yelps out. "What?!"

My hands gesture him to lower his volume, looking around if anyone saw us. "Your highness, you are not permitted to leave this palace." General softly reminded his highness. Prince Jimin turned away, gesturing his hand to me; continue. "I am his spokesman." I gave a wide smile to the general. General closed his eyes. "Oppa?" I called him to come closer. "You see highness is very tired from sitting here the entire time. Do you not think he will be bored with nothing but to stay inside a palace for twenty-four years?" I asked him over exaggerating.

"Y/n, this is not something I can get involved with. If by chance his majesty finds out he will give punitive to everyone involved in it." He spoke. "Maybe but then we can go out of this palace without a single bird knowing what we are up to." I raised my brows with eagerness. He took a moment to think where I took a small chance. "Also it has been three years since I have met my family. No longer does my father or mother visits me. For three years I have been stuck within the walls of this palace. His highness as well as I need some leisure time after spending all this time. Especially his highness, he is very much gloomy these days. I promise to bring his highness back to the palace without any harm."

"Y/n!" He raised his voice. "No, you cannot. His highness is very precious to his majesty. A scratch on him can put the entire soldiers here on the guard on death. You are right that his highness has been locked down here for a long time due to his illness yet I am not on the position to decide on behalf of his majesty." He sighed with the burden he felt after discussing it. "But anyhow I shall discuss it with his highness about this. He may approve after all it is you." He said.

"No!" We heard Prince Jimin's voice. We look at him. "In no matter, he must know this." He voiced out. Both of us focus on him. "Your highness, it will be dangerous for you in the outside world." general Seokjin raised his concern. "I should be exposed to the outside world to face those challenges." He announced. For a moment I found his highness very cool, trying to be brave and calling out for challenges. "Your highness the enemy kingdoms spies are there in the kingdom. It is very dangerous for us to let you leave out. Also..." general paused. "Also?" I asked looking back at him to hear further.