CH 53

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!!

"She needs to stay put here till next two days. How am I going to do that?" Prince Jimin massaged his forehead. 

Meanwhile prince Taehyung had gone berserk in his room. All the accessories thrashed here and there, glasses molded objects broken in pieces, books shredded, curtains torn. He had gone rampage in his room after settling his petite wife in another room, to hide his vulnerable and violent demeanor from her. 

"I will get you one day. THIS IS MY VOW!!" He gritted his teeth, rage drove his mind. 

The door opened to prince Jimin's chamber, "Your highness-" but eunuch Shin was interrupted. "Why are you not guarding her room?" Prince Jimin scolded. The poor eunuch bowed to him, "Your highness, I have employed two guards at her door. It is already past your dinner time." Prince Jimin replied immediately, "I am not hungry." Eunuch still didn't leave it, "Your highness, you cannot stay empty stomach." 

"Later." He replied to which eunuch Shin smiled and walked out. Prince Jimin followed him to see the guards. Indeed as said, the guards were deployed at your door. A sigh of relief escaped his lips. "You are not to allow anyone here that includes prince Taehyung." Prince Jimin commanded the guards while eunuch Shin walked away. Just the your door opened, your mind couldn't help but to roll eyes at him. Prince Jimin stood there in front of you, "Want something?" he smiled. "Yes, some peace." he got a sarcastic reply.

"You have plenty if you stay in." he displayed his smug smile. "Why are you doing this?" you questioned him to which he gave the same answer 'because I am a prince.' "I don't know why you are scared of me touching you, but if you don't stay in I will touch for sure." you gasped when he tried to threaten you. "I hate you." you muttered before slamming your door at his face. "Sure." he walked back to his room. The guards were amuzed to hear such a thing and the prince not reacting to it, you had dropped all the honoring speech. When Eunuch Shin came back they told him what had happened to which Shin told them not to mind it. 

Quite a while later, eunuch Shin asked prince again to have dinner, the prince agreed to be brought. As eunuch Shin left, prince Jimin followed him to the door to see if any moves were taken by you. Fortunately, none were made and when he was about to close his door, unexpectedly your door opened, the moves were swift and clean, to hit the guards faces with a broom stick from side. The moves were so quick that in the blink of an eye, both the men groaned holding their faces.

Taking the chance you escaped the guards, prince Jimin saw it, "Eunuch Shin. Y/n!" Eunuch Shin turned when he heard his name and saw you run to him. Eunuch Shin spread his hands and immediately followed your movements to catch you. "Catch her, guards." He shouted to the guards as they ran after you. He caught your arm as you reached near him and succeeded in halting you. This old man has studied martial arts? You thought as he held you in his tight embrace, not allowing you to escape whilst you squirmed.

"AHHH!! Let me go Eunuch Shin." you shouted, trying your best to escape his grip. He handed you over to the guards and warned you, "Try to escape with your defenses again, I will not hesitate to pin you down." He smiled and left you feel threatened. The guards held your hands tight to not let an attack again. "Let me go." you tried your best to get out of their hold too, by then prince Jimin was next you. "Push her back to her room." He commanded. "Let me go. I want to know what happened to Master Jihoon." your arms squirmed in those men's grip and jumped up and down to let the hold lose.

At your door, they pushed you in and prince Jimin stood at the door step, "You try to escape one more time, I will touch you." He grinned. Your face contorted at his statement, "Your highness, how long do you think you can keep me confine here?" Prince Jimin slightly titled his head, "As long as I want since I am the prince." which had you roll your eyes, with a tongue click. "Now be a good girl and move back, I need to close the door." He shooed you to step back from the door frame.