CH 18

Not proof read

________________________________

"Good morning." Jieun wished me as we conjoined our ways to the bathhouse. "Morning." My gloomy wish. I did not have any mood to talk with anyone. From what happened last night and the dream just left me numb.

"Are you alright?" Jieun asked me as concern filled her voice. My head shook in a lazy manner. I felt like a dried leaf which would fall down in a blow. "Did anything happen last night?" My tired eyes moved to her face.

"What do you mean?" My voice feeble. "You look pale." She looked different. There were two Jieun. "Jieun why are you two?" I pointed at her. The next thing I know is that everything swirling around and then turning black.

"Y/n" Jieun's voice was the last that I heard.

It was dark for a while and then brightness broke the dark night. I felt the warm light on my body and my hands covered my eyes from the sudden exposure to the light. My hands moved slowly to get use to the light. I realised I was somewhere else.

I stood on a hill with the sun shinning bright, the clouds making the sky more beautiful and the cool breeze. It was SPRING!!

The fragrances of flowers filled the air. It was the best of all fragnances I love. The cool breeze brushed my body, allowing my hair to float in the air. My arms crossed around my body as I enjoyed the moment. "His highness should have come." I uttered quietly.

"Your highness, the king has asked us to return." I heard the familiar voice. Turning around I saw him; General Seokjin. I gasped. But analysing his feature it seemed alright.

'General, why are you calling me highness?' I asked but something else was replied in place of my statememt.

"No. I want to spend some more time. After all, being crumbled up in that confined room with the caption as his queen." I looked away.

'WHAT!!!!! I AM A QUEEN?

"Your highness, you are acknowledged of the affairs in administration as well as an unknown kingdom trying to capture our nation." He reasoned. "Yet it is not the answer I want." I retorted.

He took a moment before his lips parted to say further, "His highness is doing this for your own good Y/n." His eyes face expressed the same worry as my brother.

"I am aware of it."

Hold on! What is happening here? Things are scattered like a puzzle. Who is the highness? Why am I called the Queen?

Did Namjoon oppa dethrone the Park dynasty? No!

"Let me sit here in this serene place for a while more before returning." I spoke. He responded it with a small smile and a bow before walking away to prepare our departure.

In a blink, the view changed to the one where I stood between Prince Jimin and Seohyun on the execution ground inside the palace ground.

Prince Jimin turned to me with most furious look; his eyes grown big and anger looks in them. He sent me a smirk as he caught onto my arm tightly.

"Now you will see your lover's death with your own eyes just like me." He spat at me.

'My lover?' I have a lover? Why am I standing in various situations?

"You must suffer the same as I did!" He shouted at me. While I continued to stare at the preparations for the execution.

I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was blured. "Namjoon oppa" my voice like a small whine. My head ached terribly as though hit by something hard object.

"Y/n?" I heard a faint voice which pained my ears. Eyes moved to that voice. I saw a blured sight of a woman in a dark green hanbok. She came close to me and held my shoulders.

"Y/n how are you feeling now?" She asked. Her face was still blured even after being close to my eyes.

"Who are you?" I questioned. There was an immediate reply, "I am Hwayoung."

"Just a moment." She said and went to get something. Coming back she rubbed my eyes with a wet cloth.

"Is it okay now?" She asked. I could see clear like a clean water. "What am I doing here?" I asked after recollecting where I was heading to and was with Jieun.

"You fell unconscious and had a high fever." She said as she dropped the cloth back in the bowl and sat next to me. "How long?" I asked. She gave a disbelief look. "How long?" She chuckled as she prepared something on the table next to my bed. I felt offended. "You were unconscious for five days straight." She said.

"What?" I sat up not believing her. "Yes." She handed me a cup. "Drink it." I drank it after taking it from her. I could not help myself from acting like throwing up from the bitterness of the potion.

"What about Prince Jimin? Did he ask the reason for my absence?" I asked fumbling from my bed.

"No. He is sick too. Just like you. Seohyun and Jieun were taking care of him." She said.

He is sick too.

_______________________________