CH 1

This event is taking place in Jung district of Busan.
___________________________________

Long time ago there lived a king named Sungjin. He was known for his generosity and calmness. Every royal family around his kingdom hugely respected and appreciated him. People from far away places came to give him respects. He was a born young leader. Ascending the throne at the age fifteen with his father's ministers against his succession. But his serene and kind nature pulled them out of their evil thoughts. Since then, the young prince had earned a place in everyone's heart.

Reaching his ripe age of twenty two, proposals flowed out from near and far kingdoms for a better alliances with this virtuous king . His mother being the Queen mother for the kingdom wanted to choose the apt bride for the king as the bride was not to act as the wife only but as a queen to serve the country. Thus, a princess from Haeundae province, Princess Misuk was chosen. She was known for her wisdom and arms expert. The king as well acknowledged the princess as back then weaponry knowledge among women was rare and highly appreciated. Very few shared such knowledge with women.

Heavens rained their blessings for the couple on their wedding. King Sungjin was lived happily with his Queen Misuk. Madly in love for each other, not even wind could separate them. Everyone in the kingdom cherished them. The King and Queen were always heard in everyone's prayer for they were truly a meticulous regal couple.

Two year passed and a happy news was never heard from them. It was pretty upsetting for the royal family. As each day passed, it only made Queen mother agitated. Though the royal couple kept ensuring others that they will have a baby soon not many were sure for the heir. Rumours started to spread if the reigning couple has problems with sterility.

With the third year passing, queen mother lost her patience. She would burst out on the poor Queen and expressed sheer arrogance and impudence to her. The couple soon started to face the queen mother's wrath who would constantly blame the queen for her incompetency. The couple had their own discussions and never wanted to disclose it to the queen mother and council. It came to a point where many a times the king found it difficult to calm his mother. Seeing no improvement with the couple, Queen mother decided to take things in her hand. In secrecy, she approached a shaman who practiced black magic.

Towards the beginning of his reign, the king had banished the black magic ideology. Those who dared break the rule were strictly to be prosecuted by his government. Well aware of the land's rule, her mind could reach no other possible solution. And thus, his very own mother decided to break the given rule.

It was a full moon night. The sky was covered lightly with the clouds and the low breeze surfed around. Sounds from different night creatures could be heard. The only source of vision in the dark was the moonlight. Two figures, rode the horses, headed to a mountain in a furry. The horses halted as soon as they came closer to the mountain. The figures dismounted and knotted their horses to a tree near by. 

"Are you sure this is where it is?" A low yet authoritative voice came from the queen mother. "Yes, your majesty." Her maid answered submissively. The lady grabbed the things necessary items to make a fire stick. The firestick as the torch, they began to walk.

As they walked closer to the mountain base, "Meera, where is the entrance?" The mother queen demanded. "Your majesty, we are here." She pointed to a cave entrance. A small glow could be seen at the entrance and a low female voice chanting some hymns.

Quietly as they entered the cave, Queen mother was astounded to see the scenario. The cave was lit by the bonfire. The walls had many scriptures or pictographs which no layman could understand. A woman sat in the middle of the cave beside the bonfire, chanting with her eyes closed . She was very beautiful and a familiar woman; her well sculpted facial features , lustrous black hair that flowed down her shoulder, dark colour shaman dress. Air in the cave was very thick.