CH 40

AUTHOR'S POV!!                         NOT PROOF READ!!

Dawns were filled with lots of bird chirps and sometimes even dog barks along with them. Though the winter was about to come soon, every animal still enjoyed the Autumn and collected many things that were of use for them. You woke up and began your work after washing your face and brushing your teeth. First work in your list was to prepare food for his highness.

Once the breakfast is prepared you would prepare his highness's bath and wake him up, help him wear his cloth after his bath and serve him his breakfast. You would have your breakfast in the kitchen, later clear his highness's table and start to prepare for the lunch while he would sit in the kitchen with you, looking at your work. Most of the time he would just sit in his room and read his books that you brought along. But two weeks in there, he found everything boring and would sit beside you as you work, be it anything washing clothes, cooking food, planting some herbs or vegetables in your backyard.

But today was a bit different. Prince Jimin was interrupting almost all your work such as carrying one firewood in each hand, trying to blow the fire under the rice pot as it starts to die while you were busy washing the rice. No matter how many times you decline his offer, without your notice he would sneak in to do something but it would only end up in double work for you. "Ah!" You heard his voice and turn to check on him, finding him kneeling and blowing the fire. "Prince Jimin." Your stern and stressed voice call him. He turned back to check on you, but soon lost his balance and fell on his back. "My goodness." You yelp and hurry to help him. "Your highness, please do not do anything. You are creating trouble for me." You spat in frustration, although you never spoke to before like that. He felt changes occurring in you by the passage of each day. At least half of the day you would be angry and the other half silent, doing your work. This began to concern him even more.

"I want to help you." He groaned, stood up dusting off his clothes along with you. "You do not have to. I am fine your highness. If you interrupt me as I do my work in the kitchen, my work will only further delay. I have to wash clothes and collect firewood from the forest before it is dark. After that I have to prepare dinner for us." You frustratingly yet sweetly explained and went back to your work. He was upset with how you were acting towards him and that this is all his fault. If he had remained silent and went along with everything this would not have happened. Without another word he went to his room, when you sensed him leave, a sigh left your lips realizing what you did was wrong. But even the frustration of being alone here all by just the two of you made it very hard for you.

Prince Jimin on the other hand decided to take things in his hands. He wore his Gat and took his fan with him, along with a bag of silver tael and five gold tael for handy. He wore his shoes and carefully peaked in the kitchen to check if you were busy enough to not notice him step out. And he was right, you were so into completing your work that you were mumbling and cursing someone that he could not catch on to. However he tip toed to the gate and carefully opened the wooden gate to not make a creak sound. He was successful in placing a step out side the house yard. He took in a deep breath. "Ah, mother nature you look wonderful today." He complimented to the nature.

There was a trouble for him. He did not know where to head on. All he could see was his left and right filled with trees and plants and a paved road. If I go to right I can reach somewhere near the river, that is how we reached here. If I go to left I wonder where I would reach. He took a little time to make a decision and decided to take the path to his right.

His walk made him doubt his decision. 'Am I going to the right place? Will this lead me to that village.' But moments later, the path seemed endless for him. No sign of people. He become determined to continue his walk until he finds a village, no matter with the passage of time.