Important- Please Read!

Hi everyone, it's me! If you've read this far, you have my eternal gratitude. I started writing this fanfiction when I was in middle school, in the middle of my Percy Jackson obsession. I had never expected it to get so big (thank you for 26.8K reads by the way). It was more a way for me to improve my writing through the characters that I loved so much. Now I'm a high school student and things are about to get insane with school. It's summertime and I study for around 9 hours a day, which is so insane! I really have to focus on academics now and it's not fair to you all for me to update so infrequently.

I've also been losing touch with Will and Nico since I haven't actually read the books in ages. The fanfiction now feels inauthentic, because I look at Will and Nico as a blank slate- they could be anybody. I think it's safe to say that I will always be a fan of the Percy Jackson series, but I am definitely not someone who should be writing fanfiction about it. 

Percy Jackson and this fanfic were so amazing for me when I was coming to terms with my sexuality, and this amazing community has made me feel so accepted, and I will always be so grateful to you all. The positivity that you all show, as well as your lack of tolerance for any bullshit from my characters will never cease to make me smile. I love you all more than words could ever express. You made me feel valid and UGH I'm just feeling all the feels right now.

So after all of that, I just want to say that this book will officially be marked as completed. If inspiration ever strikes me to write about Will and Nico, then I absolutely will. I think 50 chapters is a wonderful place to stop, even though I had originally planned for double this amount. This book has really improved my writing, and honestly just made me better as a person. I worked so hard on writing these one-shots for you all, and I did try to make them the length that I felt was adequate. I actually spent around 2 1/2 hours on each chapter!

Thank you all so much again, and feel free to comment or DM me about anything. I am here for you, just like how you were all here for me.

All the love,

Didi3459