𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2: 𝑃𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑠

Y/N POV:

I woke up nuzzling under some blankets. The light coming through the window made me squint my eyes in order to be able to see.

Five was sleeping on the floor, in the corner where the wall met the doorway of the room. I found myself smiling on the view of him. I silently put my feet on the floor , trying not to wake him up. He was helpful enough to let me sleep on his bed.

I straightened my back and my arms that were sore from the fabulous sleep I got last night. In the corner of my eye I spotted a pair of blazers, that were on a chair . I took them and wore them over my black, lace dress. Within less than a second, I was in the same lobby me and Five had teleported in yesterday. I heard some footsteps coming towards me and I saw a huge shadow coming down the stairs.

I gulped a bit, of course this was Five's house, but I didn't even know this boy. A huge guy, I am not overreacting, a HUGE guy came down the stairs. He looked at me confusedly ,as I remembered every way to interact with human beings.

Step one: Smile.

I smiled at him as he came closer. He had blonde hair and a well-structured face. His arms were huge, along with his whole body. "Um... who are you and.. what are you doing here?" He said in a not-so-kind tone.

I was ready for step two but a voice got me first.

"She is Y/N. She will be helping me with the Apocalypse. I mean, us." Five pipped in , as he just teleported next to me. The huge guy extended his arm to me. "I am Luther." I shook his hand with a smile still on my face. A psychology research had said that smiling actually made people more comfortable with you. So that is what I was going for.

"Can you call the others? We need to do a meeting at the kitchen." Five said with the same emotionless voice that he always talked ,at least the moments I had heard him talk. Luther mumbled a yes, looking at me as if I was the first human being he saw .

Suddenly Five's hand clasped mine and we dived into the well-known, blue light. We reappeared in a quite big kitchen area. I blushed as I noticed Five was still holding my hand. I cleared my throat, making him look at me. He looked down at our entwined hands and let go off me. I went over to the table and sat on one of the chairs. I fiddled with my fingers as Five went through the cupboards.

People came inside and took their places around the tables. Luther still looked at me like I was an alien, but I would never compare to the guy who just sat next to me and smiled.

I almost wanted to laugh. He wore black eye shadow and mascara, and a bunch of long wooden necklaces fell on his bare chest. He extended his hand to me. "Klaus. And what's the name of the beautiful existence in-""Cut it Klaus" Another guy said who stood with his arms crossed in front of him against the table.

"Who should I kill to get a DECENT CUP OF COFFEE?!" Five yelled from across me, and turned to us all. "Guys this is Y/N, teleporter and Commission ex worker. She is going to help us for the Apocalypse." He said and everyone looked at me. Except for Klaus and Luther , two women and that guy who shut Klaus nodded at me.

The taller woman was Allisson, the shorter was named Vanya and the other guy was Diego.

Quite a family, isn't it?

"What are we going to do, Five?" Diego said with a serious tone. Five looked at me and then back at the edge of the table, clenching his jaw. Sensing his unsureness, I piped in.

"I tried to stop the Apocalypse multiple times. The equations always take us back at the age we left, that's why me and Five are both 14. The Commission is really strict when it comes to stopping the Apocalypse. They prevent everyone from reading the files about it."

"But you did, didn't you?" Five asked to earn a nod by me.

"The files talk about 4 people that should be killed. Even killing one of them would prevent the Apocalypse." I said and I felt a lump in my throat. God ,I had never talked openly about the things I went through to see these files.

"Who should be killed?" Klaus asked next to me. I averted my eyes to him and spoke again." All the names were crossed off, like their death would do nothing. Instead, there was a name in the back of the folder." My palms were sweaty and my throat was dry. Everyone's gaze was one me.

"Marry Anne Belle."