𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 21: 𝑆𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠

Y/N POV:

I woke up with my whole body itching and my legs feeling sore.

I turned around to face the person I had saved all along, the person I fought for the past 3 years.

"Five."

I whispered breathlessly, to see him respond with a tearful smile. I smiled widely, tears welling up my eyes, before him pulling me into his embrace.

I sighed shakily as I tightened my grip around him. His hand stroke my hair softly and whimpers left my lips, not being able to believe it was him.

It was him again.

I backed off a bot to face him, cupping his cheek with my hand." I did it, didn't I? I saved you, I saved us..." I whispered, tears wetting both our cheeks. "I knew you would do it... I knew you could save us..." He said and I nodded, burrying my face in his chest.

"I am sorry... I am sorry I had to do this, Five..." I whispered to feel him shake his head. He took my hand in his, making me face him. "No Y/N...." I lifted my face up to meet his gaze on me.

His green eyes shone under the light, making them look like emerald stones.

"It happened, yes. You killed me. But it was in the timeline, and I changed it. It was meant to happen, unless you took that plane. Unless you changed the timeline. So don't blame yourself on this. Never." He said, caressing my cheek up and down, making me melt in his touch.

I briefly closed my eyes, taking in the warmth of his body against mine.

"I love you..." I trailed off, my voice full of exhaustion and tiredness.

"I love you too, Y/N."

Time skip:

I walked down the Academy's stairs, down at the kitchen, with Five right next to me, his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his side.

"Does... Klaus remember?" I asked quietly, as Five nodded with a smile. I sighed worriedly as he tightened his grip around my waist.

"He has a ghost, Ben. He is our dead brother, he... follows him around all the time. And he remembers." He said, tilting his head slightly. I nodded as we made our way to the living room.

Five had called all of them for a family meeting, in order to tell them the truth.

How I killed Five, how I saved Klaus, how we altered the timeline.

I peeked through the door, seeing all of them gathered in the room. I sighed, preparing myself, but I felt Five's hand entwine with mine.

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright." He whispered and placed a kiss on my temple, trying to make me more comfortable.

I nodded as he opened the door, and stepped inside the room. And before I could even step inside, Klaus tackled me to the ground with a cheerful yell of my name.

" Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!'" He screeched as I laughed. We both stood up, him quickly embracing me and the other members of the family looking at us like we were lunatics.

"You are back, a-and you saved Five and he's not dead and.... oh god, now I see, you changed it, GReaT!!!!" He screeched, almost suffocating me in hug. I saw Five behind him roll his eyes and pull Klaus away from me.

"Easy there, hippie-boy." Five said possessively and I blushed as Klaus sat back at his seat, doing a 'sexy-kitty' gesture towards his brother. "Someone's jealous, I seeeeee..." He laughed, pointing his finger on both of us. I rolled my eyes playfully and stood next to Five, looking at all the siblings.

I smiled at the sight of them all, sitting in front of me, looking at me like I had just came back with an ice cream truck through the wall, wearing Batman's costume , carrying a unicorn flag and throwing birthday cakes at the wall instead of blades.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

I don't really know what I am thinking, I am too happy to care.

"We have to tell you something, something that you won't remember, except for Klaus." He said and sat down at a bar stool. I stood next to him, my arms crossed.

"Why don't you better explain who were these lunatics that started shooting at old man Reggie's reception?" Diego asked and Five scoffed.

"Not important." We said at the same time and briefly looked at each other.

I smiled a bit as he continued. "Some bad things had happened, that you don't know, because we changed everything. Klaus had Ben remind him, that's why he knows." He said and nodded at his brother, who smiled like crazy.

"Before we start explaining, I want to say, I never- NEVER- wanted to do what I did. I never wanted to... kill Five."

"WHAT?!" Everyone exclaimed in a variety of forms at the same time.

I looked up at Five and shrugged with a small, timid smile.

"Why don't we get started from the beginning, shall we?"

A/N: Hello readers,

I would like to thank you all for the amazing support I have been getting! I never thought I would reach so many views and have positive comments about this!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Now, I want to say that the story has just one more chapter, sadly, but I will start my other Fanfiction for Klaus, you can check it out!

Also, as soon as the story ends, I will release an Easter Egg hint for the story chapters, that I don't know if most of you noticed, and supplementary imagines of the story's future.

Again, thank you so much for your support!

X