𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 9: 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠

Diego POV:

We were all inside the living room of the Academy, looking at Five who sat with his back at the bar. Y/N was next to him, and a file was on the bar next to them.

"We found who Mary Anne Belle is. But you're not going to like this." Five spoke and I turned to see the reaction of my other siblings. Luther was confused, Alisson was intrigued and Klaus, for one fucking moment in his life, was serious.

Sober and serious. Wow , I lived to see that.

Five threw the file on the table in front of the couch and it opened at the first page of it, that had a picture of-

Mom.

Wait, what?

I picked up the file and read it in my head.

No way.

I threw the file back at the table and pointed at Five, anger boiling inside me. "You are not saying that we kill mom, right? The only person who made this hell a little less hellish, and you want to kill her?!" Five didn't say anything, just shrugged as the others read the file too.

"Diego's right, we can't kill mom. Just like that." Vanya said and I scoffed, but before I could say anything, Y/N disappeared from in front of us.

Five soon followed her, and I was left at the living room, debating over killing or not our own mother.

Bullshit.

Y/N POV:

It was absurd. The whole thing was absurd.

How could you ask a family to kill their own mother? I had a family before I left, but I chose to leave them. I wanted to do it.

The future, the past, everything was calling me and I couldn't be trapped there.

I sighed as I had just teleported at Five's room and sat on the bed. I heard someone say my name and I turned to face Five standing on the doorway, closing the door behind him." It's absurd, Five. It makes no sense! No matter how much I want to stop this, we can't ask them to kill her! It's even hard for me, she was my friend! Just-"

I was stopped by Five putting his palm over my mouth. I looked at him confusedly as he lowered his head to meet my eyes.

"Don't worry about that. They have made a choice. And we'll either stop the Apocalypse or save the ones we love." He said with a soft, reassuring voice.

I briefly looked at him, when someone opened the door. I turned to see Klaus looking at us wide eyed. He cleared his throat as I blushed." Well, a huge guy wants you downstairs." He said and left quickly. I looked at Five and we both teleported at the base of the stairs, to be met by Hazel.

My blood froze as I touched the stitches right at my side. I felt Five's arm put my behind him. I could feel my eyes spitting fire, as anger and revenge rush through my veins.

"How dare you even step in here, Hazel? After what your companion did this to Y/N?" Five spitted out and I smirked. Wow, this was... impressively possessive.

I liked that.

Hazel sighed and apologetically looked at me. "I found someone. And Cha Cha doesn't let me step back now, and I want to save her from the Apocalypse. I want to save Agnes. I will do anything." He said , almost begging for our help.

I sighed and rubbed my temple, taking a few steps near him. "We haven't found a way, Hazel. But once we do I will let you know." I said as Hazel nodded.

"Now , my dear, I want you to do something for us." I said as I looked up at him with a smirk.

"Anything you need Y/N. Anything you two need." He said as I nodded.

"Do me a favor and kill the Handler. Erase her face from this world." I said and turned on my heels.

1 day to the Apocalypse.

Some minutes later:

I knew I had to do something before the Apocalypse. Even if it was the last thing I ever did. I wanted to give something to Klaus.

After having left Hazel, I went back to my old apartment and took my old time traveling suitcase. And I went back to the past again.

I went back to Vietnam and took Dave's dog tag, along one of his old necklaces. I had it shoved into my pocket now and I was going to Klaus' room.

I knocked at his door." It's Y/N!" I yelled as he yelled back for me to come in. I stepped inside his room and saw him sitting on his bed. " So what's new?" He asked with a smile. I looked down at my pocket and took out the necklaces, burring them in my fist.

"Don't ask me how I found these, or where or anything, but I thought you should have them." I said and nodded at Klaus to give me his hand.

Confusedly, he gave it to me, and I put the necklaces in his open palm. He took some time to realize what they were, but when he did, I as tackled to the ground by his hug.

"Y/N... THIS IS..." He couldn't even speak as I laughed and rubbed his back. He tightened his grip on me and sighed, I could hear a sorrowful laugh out of his lips.

He let me stand up and he looked at the necklaces again, he couldn't believe in his eyes. " No need to thank me, Klaus." I said as he looked up at me. I turned to leave, but his voice stopped me. "Wait, Y/N, why are you so nice to me?" He asked as I burried my hands in my pockets.

"Well, it's high time someone takes you seriously, isn't it?" I said with a wink and teleported out of the room in the hallway, to hear Klaus' happy yells.

It feels nice to have a family.