𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10: 𝐸𝑛𝑑

*this is not really the end that's just the name of the chapter*

Y/N POV:

I teleported back at Five's room, to find him sitting on the desk. I sat on his bed, observing his focused face. He huffed before speaking, not looking up from his papers.

"There is no way we kill Grace, we have to find a way to escape this. All of us." He said and simply listened to what he said, collecting all the details on his face.

Knowing the end is so close, I couldn't help but cherish the moments I had to see him.

Suddenly, he turned to me with a frown. "After all these things that have happened with Hazel and Cha Cha, after all these years, why do you want to help Hazel?" He said with a cold voice, but I could hear the shadow of the genuine admiration he had in his voice.

I frowned as well and sighed. " After all these years, I have seen such terrible things that I can't help but hope for something better. I can't help but see the good in them." I said as Five looked at me with an emotionless face and sighed.

He stood up from his chair and sat next to me on the bed." Can I be honest, Y/N?" He asked and turned at the right angle to fully face me. I frowned and nodded, waiting for him to speak.

"Can we surrender Y/N? Can we just let the Apocalypse happen and surrender? Let our-"

I shook my head, as I felt the pain in his voice. "No no no..." I said wearily and looked in his eyes. He continued, not daring to meet my gaze.

"I'm just so... tired and all these years at the Apocalypse... I don't want to live this again..." He whispered and I rushed to take his hands in mine.

"Five, look at me." I said as he still looked at his feet. "Five!" I said louder and he finally turned to face me, meeting my eyes with his.

His eyes showed nothing but exhaustion. In those eyes, I could see the boy who saw his siblings dead. The boy who spent years of his life, killing to survive.

Alone.

"Whatever it takes, Five... we will escape this hell. And we'll do it together, with your siblings, with Mary. And with each other." I spoke softly. He turned his face to me, and I could already feel the blush rising up my cheeks.

His face came closer to mine, as he rested his forehead on my own.

"Thank you..." He whispered and I felt his hand get out of mine, to reach my waist. My breath hitched as he closed the gap between our bodies, hugging me.

I stiffened up at his sudden gesture but soon relaxed in the arms of the boy...

Of the boy I loved...

He burried his face in the crook of my neck and made us both fall back on the bed, now snuggling each other.

My head was on his chest, and he was inhaling the scent of my hair silently. I had never felt this in my life. No action, no hunting people, no lonely nights.

I had someone and only time would take him away from me.

Five POV:

I woke up slowly, blinking a few times to adjust to the light that came through the window. Y/N's body was snuggled on my side, and her face was burried in my chest. I remembered what happened last night and smiled.

I wasn't alone now. Not anymore.

I carefully moved in order to get out of bed, without waking Y/N up. When our bodies were fully untangled, I looked at her features. She was so beautiful. I leaned down and kissed her temple, brushing some her off her sleepy face.

I put my feet on the floor and stood up, teleporting to the hallway, when I heard Klaus' voice come out of his room.

"And Five and Y/N want to save us all. You should really meet them sometime." I heard him say and frowned opening the door to be met by an extraordinary sight.

Klaus sat on the bed. Ben's ghost was sitting cross-legged on the floor and the ghost of a soldier was leaning against the wall.

Klaus never talked on his own.

He talked to his loved ones.

"Five!" Ben's ghost exclaimed and I smiled at him widely. My brother.

"Five you can see them too, great! This is Dave." Klaus said nodding at the soldier with a wide smile. I waved at him and he greeted me, averting his gaze back at Klaus.

"It's the last day, Klaus." I said and nodded at him. He scrunched his node and groaned, standing up. All the ghosts disappeared and we started walking down the stairs, going to the living room.

Our siblings were already in front of us, all eyes laid on me. "Today's the day." Luther said, standing up from the couch.

I rolled my eyes. Such an effort to be the leader.

"Yeah, okay spaceboy, me and Y/N looked at the equations again and there is no way of stopping this. So instead of stopping the Apocalypse, we will escape it." I said as they all frowned at the same time.

"Yeah ok, but how?" Diego asked and I sighed.

"With magic, of course." I heard Y/N say and turned to face her, as she leaned on the doorway. She smirked and ran to me, getting closer to my ear.

"We'll time travel and take them with us. Back at 1960. I already told Hazel, he'll take the time travelling briefcase." She whispered in my ear as I widened my eyes in realization.

Of course.

I felt adrenaline rush through my veins and, acting full on impulse, I grabbed Y/N's face and kissed her.

I fucking kissed her.

It was quick, but all the passion and love was gathered in it. Once I let go off her face, she was staring at me in shock, so was everyone in the room.

I cleared my throat and turned to them. "We will time travel, all of us. Back at 1960. Now. Right now." I said as all of my siblings looked at me confusedly. "We don't know when it will happen, and it will be completely sudden. Sow e must leave. Now." I said putting more emphasis on the 'now'.

Everyone just stared at me, before standing up. I opened my arms and nodded at them. I felt Y/N take my right hand and smile at me. I smiled back at her tenderly, squeezing her hand a bit. Klaus took the place next to Y/N, huffing in excitement.

Everyone formed a circle around us, preparing ourselves. I looked at Klaus." Ben and Dave?" I asked and he looked behind him with a smile and turned, nodding at me.

I turned to Y/N and nodded. "1960. Now." I said and started to use my powers at the same time as her.. I looked all around me, at my siblings and at Mary- or Grace, as I have learned to call her.

"Hold tight!" Y/N said loudly as a portal opened above our heads, making us get into it slowly.

We were all pulled by the portal's force at the same time.

And then black.