𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4: 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔

Klaus POV:

Oh god... That feels nice.

I downed the whole bottle in front of the disapprovingly-looking Ben, as I raised my eyebrows. My throat hurt and burned as if I had downed a whole bottle of fire.

God I love this feeling.

" You know you should probably stop doing this that often." Ben said. As a response ,I raised my sweet middle finger at his ghost, to earn a well-appreciated eye-roll.

I licked my lips to taste the sweet liquor.

I won't see him again, will I?

I will not feel his presence again, will I?

But I will die.

I will meet him, finally.

I need to tell him I am coming.

"I need to tell him I am coming." I told Ben, in a faint effort to keep my eyes open.

I can't even talk to the person I love.

I laughed bitterly at my thoughts. Ben looked at me sadly. I lost someone. I lost him.

I lost my love. I lost my brother.

I don't want to be a loser anymore.

I stood up and straightened my black coat. I needed to get sober to meet him. I needed to get sober to tell him. And I don't want to lose another brother or sister. I will need to find Five, and help him.

"Go, Klaus. Find them." Ben said. I nodded at him and went to the lobby, opening the main door in front of me. It's raining.

I smiled at the dark sky.

Despite being higher than the ceiling I was prepared. Prepared  to defeat the demons that kept me waiting from seeing him.

I was going sober.

I walked a long way, despite being tempted by the well-known drug dealers I found in my way.

I tried to defeat my demons.

After a long walk, I had reached a street I never saw. I looked up from my feet to be met by an extraordinary sense of heat. The store in front of me was burning up, and gunshots could be heard from the inside.

I was sure I wasn't the one who started it this time.

Y/N POV (some moments ago):

Five was reading through the equations again, in order to find the possibilities. The possibilities of us stopping the end of the world.

Suddenly, a loud noise was heard from right across the street. Five lifted his head up and looked out of the window. I moved next to him, to be met by the view of the shop across the street on fire.

Guess which was the only car on the parking.

I smirked, taking Five's blazers and putting them on as he followed suit. " Hazel and Cha Cha." He simply said in an irritated tone. I looked at him to be met with the same smirk I had on my face.

We went down the stairs, almost running , and went out at the road. The back part of the shop was seemingly on fire. " We both go from the front and see what they are doing." I told Five." Well such idiots wouldn't be able to do much rather than unneeded destruction." He said as we went closer to the fire.

Ok, I have the sass. But this guy spits his guts like a sniper.

We cautiously entered the shop from the front door, to see both of them burning down a pile of notebooks and papers.  As they averted their gaze towards us, I teleported behind one of the seats, with Five teleporting behind the seat across mine.

"I am going for Hazel, you get Cha Cha." He shouted in order to be heard behind the bullets they fired towards us. I nodded and saw him disappear. I took my gun from the case on my thigh and stood up, firing a bullet at Cha Cha's direction.

I heard Hazel's loud groan and Five's struggle noises, so I decided to get in the game.

I teleported in front of Cha Cha and punched her stomach, making her fall to the ground. I slapped her with my gun and turned to Five to help him with Hazel. I saw him trying to suffocate him, so I made it easier, shooting Hazel's leg two times.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain at my stomach. Blood rushed out of my side, as I fell to the side.

I heard Five call my name, but I could barely respond. I groaned and tried to sit up. Five was right above me, swearing a bit too much. I felt his hand grab my own and we teleported outside the shop as I groaned from the pain.

My view cleared a bit, and I could see Klaus running towards us." She is injured and we must run, take her Klaus!" I heard Five yell. "Are you alright?" I whispered , looking at Five. I could see a blood stain on his chest, but it didn't seem really serious. He nodded at me before Klaus lifted me up from the ground.

I could feel him running with Five, but my view was quite blurred. After some moments that felt like forever, I felt Klaus stop and saw door in front of us.

And then I saw the person we had to kill.

The person that would cause the Apocalypse.

She was above me, and currently wore her gloves.

She was Marry.