𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7: 𝑌𝑒𝑡

Y/N POV:

We entered the huge files-keeping room in the Commission building. I was wearing the same black dress and a hat paired up with sunglasses. The room was huge, with tall libraries that reached the almost infinite tall ceiling. Stairs that moved across the libraries were placed right on them.

I pushed my sunglasses on the bridge of my nose and looked discretely at the worker in the entrance of the room. Five went towards them and showed him the name that we wanted to see. The man searched through some papers and gave a piece of paper with a number on it, without even exchanging a word with us.

Five smiled cheekily at him and pushed me to walk forward with his arm on the small of my back. I turned at him with a questioning look that he seemed to notice.

"The Handler is in here." He said and made my blood freeze. I looked down at my feet, avoiding any eye contact with anyone in the room. "She's in the corridor next to ours." Five whispered in my ear and I nooded, taking hold of the gun I had on the waistline under my dress. I felt safer knowing I could take down any spontaneous attacker.

Five and I reached the number we wanted to and he started searching through a bunch of envelopes. I looked around nervously and sighed, as the blood pumped in my veins frantically.

"Here it is" Five whispered and I went closer to him, "gluing" myself to his side, afraid I was going to be seen by one of my old co-workers in the room.

I read the file in my head.

Name: Mary Anne Belle

Ethnicity: American

Born : 5/10/1946

Died: 13/07/1976

Cause of death: Poisoning

After-death activity:

1. Transformed into service robot for the Commission in 14/07/1976.

2. Advanced to domestic, care-taking robot.

3. Sold at New York Auctions at 1997, to Sir Reginald Hargreeves for domestic use.

I looked up and my eyes met Five's in realization. "She was transformed into a robot after her death, that's how she still lives!" I exclaimed whispering. Five nodded in excitement and put the file under his dress-shirt.

"Well, no one will miss this, will they?"

I froze in my position and turned around with Five to be met by the piercing gaze of our beloved ...Handler.

" I am sure they won't." Five said with a smirk, looking up at her with a sarcastic gaze. This boy never knew when to stop ,did he?

The Handler laughed and then abruptly stopped, extending her hand to us ." You give this back, Five. You have no place here since you helped your little friend, Y/N, escape. You shouldn't pair up with such a non-trustworthy, low class...dumb and... quite annoying could say, amateur."

I felt my blood boil as I gripped my gun even tighter and raised to the height of her waist, firing a bullet.

Oh, this felt so nice.

So nice.

She screamed as I smirked, ignoring Five's wide-eyed look. I pushed her down and took of my sunglasses. She widened her eyes as well unable to talk.

I now remember how helpless they looked.

"Look who's got the top hand here darling." I said and fiddled with my gun. She looked at me with a hateful look in her eyes. "I should have never hired you. Neither you nor your little boyfriend." She spat out. I threw my head back as I felt the twisted adrenaline and the psychopathy that I always hided when I killed, rise up to my eyes.

"Thank you for the pleasure of destroying you, darling." I said and turned , taking Five's hand quickly and disappearing into the blue light .

We reappeared on the footsteps of the Umbrella Academy, and I pushed the door open, ignoring Five's dumbfounded look.

The chandelier had fell off the ceiling and the place looked like it had been severely destroyed. Diego and Klaus approached us." What happened here?" Five asked his brothers. "They're searching for you, Five." Diego said." Two masked up assassins almost took the place down, they were searching for you. Well, even for both of you." Klaus analyzed and I frowned, turning to Five. "Hazel and Cha Cha." We both whispered at the same time.

"We have to leave. Now." I said at them and I felt Five pushing us both through the door. Ignoring Diego's objections, we closed the door behind us and started running to the only place that they would never search.

With hands entwined.

Klaus POV:

"Thanks for taking me with you." I said as Diego drove through the roads, dark and shadowy under the dim light of the sidewalk lamps. We both needed to find Five and Y/N, they had left quite a long time ago.

Diego stopped at the traffic light and turned to me. "How do you know they would be at the library?" He asked as I looked out of the window. "Two nerds, desk flooded with math and one single safe place. Where else." I said scoffing a bit.

Diego looked at me briefly before continuing. Shortly after, we reached the library and we both got out of the car, storming in the library under the suspicious looks on the librarian's face. We went one floor up and noticed a librarian yelling at someone, then storming off. I approached the corridor she came from and saw them.

Five was holding a half empty bottle of Vodka and Y/N was sleeping against the wall with a gun in her hand, with Five's arm around her shoulders.

But the only thing I could look at was the bottle.

Such a desire run through my veins, as Diego approached them. "Please take the bottle away." I said in a low voice. My brother looked at me questioningly, but smashed the bottle to the ground, breaking it." We just got an accident here!" I yelled and went to help him.

"Wise of you, Klaus." He told me as he lifted Five off the ground. I lifted Y/N up and smiled a bit.

It's for Dave.

It's for my love.

It's for my ghost.

It's for my tears.

It's for my upcoming death.

It's for my brothers and my sisters.

It's even for Y/N.

But most importantly.

It's for him.

"It's for a good cause, Diego."

But I haven't reached my goal. Yet