Chapter 32 - Child vs Adult

Kasey's POV

I opened my eyes slowly to see I was back in the room that I preferred.

The one where I was alone and could cry without anyone knowing. But I will admit that it hurts that Harry brought me in here, maybe he just didn't want to sleep together because of the intense day we had.

I remembered everything from yesterday, every tiny little moment was just repeating in my mind which wasn't a common thing with my terrible memory.

Finding the death certificates.

Going to Eleanor and Louis' house.

The cemetery.

Right down to those few moments just before I fell asleep.

I felt good last night, better than good actually, I felt great. With the strange alcohol I drank and the way harry had made me feel.

It did definitely take the pain away.

But not permanently.

I knew it wouldn't keep the hurt away forever but this morning I just feel horrible.

Mostly angry though.

I stumbled my way out of the bed and quickly clutched onto the dressing table to steady myself for a second. Once the moment of nausea had passed, I stomped my way to the room next door and swiftly opened the door without knocking or even caring if he was asleep or not.

Much to my surprise, he was awake.

He was sitting up on his side of the bed and was leaning against the heard board, he had his hands covering his face and looked as if he was sighing heavily yet continuously.

I glared at his sad looking frame.

"No more calling me a child! No baby! No Bambi!" I snapped and he jumped before removing his hands from his face and looking up at me.

"Y-you remember that?"

I scoffed and slowly walked forward to stand in front of the overly large bed.

"I remember everything from yesterday Harry! And I mean everything!"

"I bet not everything." He mumbled under his breath which caused me to let out a low growl of frustration.

He was being annoying.

I'm so god damn mad at him that I just want to walk over there and slap him across the face, but non-surprisingly something was stopping me from actually doing it.

My bold front had completely vanished because of his one cocky statement.

"W-what is that suppose to mean?"

"Just don't worry about yesterday okay? I promise I will fix everything today baby."

I flinched at his last word before my anger suddenly returned.

"I said don't call me that!" I screamed and seemed to have hit a nerve because he angrily threw the blanket off him and stormed over to me.

I was instantly scared by the cold look in his eyes so I backed up as much as I could but just ended up being squished between the wall and Harry.

He leaned down so that I could feel his warm puffs of breath on my ear.

"Don't yell at me. I will call you whatever I want."

His calm attitude was just making me angrier so I tried to push him off me but he didn't even budge.

I really need to work on these pathetic muscles.