Chapter 35 - Love Drunk

Kasey's POV

I gulped back my fear and let out a shaky breath as I closed my eyes again.

My mind instantly went back to the chubby lady.

She was drinking and the more I thought about it, the more I could remember. Like how she would yell in my direction between each gulp of her alcohol, and the permant frown on her face. She didn't seem like a happy or friendly person but I still can't figure out how I know her.

Unless I believe what she had told me at the hospital all those months ago.

'I'm your guardian, I take care of you.'

At the time she said it, I had no clue what she meant but know that I understand my parents aren't around I guess someone has to be in charge of me.

I closed my eyes again but this time I saw a little girl standing in front of the lady whose name I still can't remember. She had long brown curly hair and pale skin, she had these big brown eyes that were swimming with fear and tears.

It was a little me. I just know it.

"Kasey?"

I jumped at the sound of Harry's voice coming from behind me and swiftly turned around.

He watched me intensely and he walked closer and I smiled uneasily at him.

"What's the matter princess?" He asked quietly and I choked down the words that threatened to come tumbling out of my mouth.

I can't tell him about this.

He'll over-react.

"N-nothing." I lied and did my best to put a reassuring smile on my face but I have a feeling I failed.

"I know something is wrong." His voice held a more concerned yet hard tone this time and my eyes widened in fright as I knew he would get mad at any minute.

"Tell me now." He growled as he finally stepped right in front of me and lifted my chin so I was forced to look into his eyes.

"It's nothing." I tried again and he glared at me.

He pulled my face towards his and connected our lips in a heated kiss before pulling away in a matter of seconds, making me want more.

"You know only good girls get rewards, if you don't tell me what's wrong then you don't get any more kisses."

I pouted at his words and looked down at the ground.

"I uh remembered something." I whispered on the verge of being inaudible and fiddled with my fingers.

Harry didn't say anything or even move so I looked up at him again to see his eyes wide and his mouth slightly open like he was trying to say something but no words were coming out.

He took a step away from me as my bottom lip quivered thinking he was mad at me.

"You mean like a memory?' He asked slightly shocked as I nodded in response to his words.

He stepped away again and I frowned not understanding why he kept moving so far away from me. Was it such a bad thing that I had remembered something?

Nobody thought I would ever get my memory back so really I was proving them all wrong, one slight memory at a time.

"It was the lady that tried to take me from you at the hospital." I whispered and he instantly let out a sigh of relief and automatically walked back over to me, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and repeatedly kissed my forehead.