Chapter 20 - "Doing this for you"

Harry's POV

Kasey looked up at me with tears in her eyes as she desperately tried to pull her arms away from me but I wouldn't let go.

To say I feel like utter shit right now would be an understatement.

I shouldn't have told her like that.

That was something that should have been done softly and slowly but I just yelled at her and now she's looking at me as if I was the person who hit her with the car.

She looks absolutely terrified.

I heaved out a loud sigh and pulled her onto my lap as I sat down on the leather sofa, she wriggled and tried to break free of my grasp but letting her go at a time like this hurts me just as much as it hurts her.

She needs someone to comfort her when she's like this and when she chooses to cry herself to sleep rather than let me soothe her, it really hurts me.

"Bambi calm down." I smoothed down her hair and watched as the look of anger in her eyes changed to pure sadness.

"W-why would you hide this from me? H-how come you didn't tell me?" She sobbed into her hands so hard that I could barely make out what she was saying.

I tried to pull her hands away from her face but she wouldn't let me see her as she kept crying, instead I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and nuzzled my head into her neck which caused her to let out a small gasp.

I pressed my lips to her neck and she began to quieten down.

Amazed, that's exactly how I feel right now.

Until now I have never met a girl who can be calmed down so easily.

I trailed my kisses down her neck softly and she let out a slight whimper. Usually a whimper from Kasey means she's hurt or scared but not that one.

It sounded almost pleasurable.

"Do you like that?" I whispered in her ear and she simply nodded as she wrapped her arms around me in an attempt to keep me close.

I knew Kasey wasn't thinking clearly right now and that's understandable with the day we've had but I couldn't bring myself to end this just yet.

I kissed her neck again before slowly lowering her onto the couch as I hovered over her.

"Let me make it all up to you? I'll take away all those bad memories?"

She had a look of innocence in her eyes as she nodded.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you Bambi, you didn't deserve to find out like that."

I pressed my lips to her neck once again and heard a relieved sigh escape Kasey's mouth.

My lips touched the spot where her neck and her collar bone connect and she lightly moaned as she let my name slip out of her mouth.

Oh god that was sexy.

I went to kiss her on the cheek when she hissed in pain and moved her face away from me, I looked down at her confused until I noticed the slight bruise that was forming on her cheek from where that ass had his fingers digging into her.

My anger returned almost instantly as I quickly stood up and walked away from her so that I wouldn't hurt her any more.

I need to find out about this bastard that did this to her!

"I need to go into work for a few hours Kasey." I mumbled as I pulled my coat on and ran a hand through my hair.

"O-okay I will get my shoes on."