Chapter 31 - Drunken Intimacy

Harry's POV

"I'm going to make you feel so good baby." I cooed to Kasey as she squirmed underneath me from my dirty talk.

"I'm not a baby." She replied still slightly drunk but more just trying to make a point.

"You're my baby." I cradled her small face in my hands as I spoke quietly and I knew she was frightened of what was happening by the way her face had paled.

She was trying to put on a bold front but I could see right through it.

I kissed her now healed tattoo before pulling her hands above her head on the mattress, I loosened my grip around her wrists to see what she would do and she kept them completely still. She was frozen because of my touch and I loved it.

"You're being such a good little girl, just like Harry said, aren't you?" I hummed as I ran my thumb over her bottom lip, her lips parted slightly at the contact and I watched as her eyes looked up at me curiously.

She blinked a few times but didn't answer me as she watched me intensely, like she was trying hard to remember every second of what was happening.

Kasey doesn't have the best memory since the accident and I knew she hated that so the fact that she was trying to remember this important moment of our relationship was so undeniably cute.

"W-what are you going to do?" She stuttered out and I couldn't hold back my smirk.

Her innocence was such a turn on.

"Something that you're going to like very much."

Without giving her a chance to reply or even move, I attacked her lips with mine in a rough kiss, She gasped but then relaxed into it.

She was still in just her bra and little pajama shorts from earlier and yet she didn't seem uncomfortable about it which was a difference from her normal shy attitude.

I took a deep breath as I pulled away from her slowly, her back arched as she tried to connected our lips again. I tsked lightly and ran one of my hands along her stomach before gently pushing her down onto the mattress.

"Patience sweetheart."

She let out an adorable whine before pulling me back down to connect our lips again.

I couldn't bring myself to pull away from her just yet, no matter what horrible things go on during the day, she always gets whatever she wants from me at night.

A simple cuddle from her makes me give in, I've never been like that before my beautiful girl came along.

"You promised you would take the pain away." She whispered with a sad look on her face, making me instantly pull her against my chest.

"And I will Bambi." I whispered.

She let out a small whimper at the name which is probably from knowing that her name is actually Kasey Bambi Heather.

I carefully pushed her down onto the mattress again and she giggled while running her fingers through my curls.

I placed soft little kisses down her neck and she instantly relaxed like she always does, my hands travelled down her sides before slowly and carefully sliding her shorts down her legs.

Every single part of me was expecting her to fight this but she wasn't, she arched her back and made it easy for me to slide them off.

"You ready baby?" I mused and avoided saying Bambi for the time being.

"P-please." She begged and I couldn't help but moan at the sound of her begging me.

"Please what, baby?"