Chapter 12 - Never again

Harry's POV

"Shouldn't you be thanking us? Word is that kid lost her memory so now she actually believes you're her boyfriend." As the words left his mouth another punch was given to his right eye, thanks to me.

I will hand it to these guys though, they are hiding their pain very well but what's more astonishing is that their still alive.

It's been about an hour since I got here and I haven't killed them yet.

That's got to be a personal best for me.

"You want me to be fucking thankful?! You hit her with a car! You could have killed her!" I lifted my leg and slammed the sole of my shoe into his chest making the chair go flying back. He landed with a loud thud as he attempted to glare at me through his injuries.

"I brought you two together. I'm a fucking cupid." His sarcastic remark just made me bitterly laugh and crouch down next to his beaten up frame.

"One way or another I would have made her mine eventually but you almost killed her. You will not be getting a thank you." I stood up again and turned to the other douche bag that was a lot worse for injuries but that's because I know for a fact that he's the second in charge of the east side gang.

Pretty stupid ass gang if they let two of their men, one being the second in charge, get taken by their competition.

"What the hell are you smiling about? The only reason I haven't put a bullet in your head already is because you won't tell me who your fucking leader is!" My voice boomed around the small room as I angrily snarled at the men, I do know their names but they can get fucked if they think I'm going to use them.

"It's funny that you don't know who he is yet he knows every little thing about you. Right down to the nickname you have for your girlfriend." My eyes instantly widened at this new information, to my knowledge no one knew about Kasey.

"You're fucking lying." I clicked my fingers signalling that Louis was to come and help me, he walked over with a cigarette between his lips.

He twisted the dudes hand around in the ropes so that his wrist was exposed, very quickly and without hesitation, Louis pulled the lit end of his smoke down to the guys wrist making him scream out in pain.

Finally they were cracking.

"Now I'm going to ask you two fucking douche bags one more time-" I paused to pull the second guys chair back up with my boot so he was looking at me again.

"Did you or did you not purposely go after my girl? I don't give two shits about the jewellery store you robbed."

"Like we fucking told you it was an accident! If you bring her here I will even apologize!" I scoffed and pulled my gun out of my jeans waist band.

"Tell me the fucking truth now!" I barked and watched their faces harden with fear.

"Okay! God chill out would ya, she's just a girl."

"She's MY girl!" I shouted un-necessarily loud and clicked the hammer of the gun so it was ready to fire.

"Y-you don't want to do this." His voice started to shake as he finally realized how serious I was.

"And why the fuck not?!"

"Because then he will just keep coming after your precious Bambi." He snarled at me and I lost it.

I did what I had to do.

I shot him.

Right in between the eyes.