Chapter 16 - The accidental boyfriend.

Harry's POV

The memories kept flooding back to me.

From the day my father died, to the moment I watched my mother walk out and leave me on my own.

At first I never understood why my mother would leave a seventeen year old to fend for themselves but now that I have a seventeen year old girl living with me, it makes sense.

But I would never leave Kasey.

She's my world.

I decided to look around the rest of the house before I left and found myself walking straight to the room that I once called mine.

The door creaked loudly as I opened it to see it just how I had left it nearly three years ago when I moved out of this horrible hold house, with the exception of the dust that the room had collected.

I smiled as I looked at the old empty bed and remembered the first girl I had slept with, fuck knows what her name was but she was easy and I wanted it badly.

I had no knowledge of Kasey at the time but I still never took interest in other girls, I wasn't really into commitment, that was until I found Kasey.

There has been a few sluts here or there as time went one, even once I started watching Kasey but that was only because I couldn't exactly just wait until I had Kasey and I wasn't going to get blue balls.

But now that I have a real girlfriend, I'm not going to do anything like that.

I walked over to the desk in the corner of the room and rubbed my hands over the papers to rid them of the dust.

The papers held no value to me any more, all about old gangs I've already taken down or banks I once robbed.

My eyes caught sight of a dust covered photo frame and I once again wiped it clean. I laughed slightly as I looked at the photo.

It was of course a photo of Kasey.

It was the first photo I had ever taken of her and she was so naive and young that she didn't even notice me take the picture.

I flipped the frame over and opened it to take the picture out of it, I folded it carefully and placed it in the pocket of my jacket before walking out the room and back out to my car.

The drive home took a little longer then I thought it would and I was starting to miss my Bambi.

My god I'm turning into a pansy... But for Kasey it's worth it.

I turned into the long driveway and sighed as my house came into view. I only left to cool off but I didn't realize I would be this nervous about leaving Kasey for the first time in a week.

I switched off the car engine and sat in the complete silence for a minute before taking a deep breath and stepping out of the car.

The front door slammed behind me but yet I heard no other noise in the house.

Where are they?

I looked in the kitchen then the lounge room but the only noise I could hear down stairs is the sound of the kitchen tap dripping.

My feet moved almost supernaturally fast as I ran up the stairs, I came to a sudden halt as I heard talking coming from the guest bedroom Kasey had run into earlier.

"Are you sure you don't remember why Harry freaked out?" Niall was talking so that solves the question of where he is.

"No I really don't. Do you know why he acted like that?"