Chapter 17 - Stranger danger

Kasey's POV

"Morning Bambi." Harry beamed at me as I walked into the kitchen.

I yawned and sat down on his lap since he usually pulled me onto it anyway.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I mumbled a quiet good morning before resting my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes again.

He softly chuckled and placed a kiss on my forehead.

This was how our morning routine went everyday.

Harry would wake me up then go and make breakfast and I would go back to sleep for about twenty minutes before I would drag myself out of bed then we would have morning cuddles like we didn't have a care in the world.

It was my favourite part of the day.

"Morning lovebirds." Niall chirped as he walked into the kitchen but I made no effort to open my eyes or move off of Harry.

If I stay quiet then maybe I could go back to sleep without them noticing.

"No going back to sleep." Harry bounced his knee so I had to tighten my grip around him, well now I'm awake.

I finally opened my eyes to see that Niall and Harry wouldn't even look at each other.

What's wrong with them?

"Are you guys okay?" They both nodded but didn't bother to say anything as they continued to look down at the ground.

I didn't believe them for a second but decided to drop it as I snuggled back into Harry.

"Up." Harry patted my thigh as he tried to gently push me off him.

"Why?" I whined and kept in my spot on his knee.

"Because I need to dish up breakfast so up." He patted my thighs again and I huffed before standing up and walking over to the fridge.

"I need to go to the mall today Kasey, do you want to come?"

I nearly dropped the jug of orange juice out of my hands when I heard him say that.

"Y-you want to take me somewhere that's out of this house?"

He smiled and nodded before walking over to me and placing a kiss on my cheek. I nodded excitedly and twisted off the cap of the juice.

"Can Niall come with us?" I asked while keeping my gaze on the cupboard as I stretched to get three glasses.

"No. He has to go into work for me don't you Niall?" Harry spat his words at Niall like he was angry at him for something but I wasn't really sure of what that could be.

Niall nodded and looked away from us, I just shrugged and began to pour the juice for all of us but Harry took it out of my hands.

"Let me help." He spoke quietly but I wasn't happy with that.

"I'm not a child Harry. I can pour orange juice."

"I know that Kasey but I want to help you."

I glared and pulled the orange juice out of his hands, some how still not spilling it.

"Well isn't someone feeling independent today." Harry laughed and held his hands up in surrender, I looked out of the corner of my eyes to see Niall laughing slightly too.

I ignored there stupidity and pushed a glass of juice in each of their directions.

We ate breakfast in silence.

And not the kind of silence where you smile and giggle about how content you are even though your not talking to anyone and yet you still feel utterly happy.