Chapter 24 - Teaching the basics

Harry's POV

I didn't sleep much last night, even with Kasey in our bed I couldn't sleep.

She had moved as far away fom me as possible without falling out of the bed after I told her she couldn't work at the club. I was cold and over thinking everything that my brain had tricked me into thinking I could hear the sizzling sound of my brain frying itself.

But one question that was on my mind all the time was why did Kasey even feel the need to work?

She's has everything she asks for and more, so why would she want to waste her time earning money that she doesn't need?

I looked over at Kasey to see her still peacefully asleep. I sighed as I let my head fall against the pillows again.

Mornings were usually my favourite time of the day.

With Kasey cuddled into the side of my chest and the warm sun just starting to make it's way into the room.

The way I could run my finger through her soft curls so easily and she would smile in her sleep.

How I would slightly laugh every morning when I took notice of how tiny she was compared to both the bed and myself.

It always felt so prefect and right, like there was no one else in the entire world that could replace Kasey.

She was so prefect in every way.

Appearance, personality, her warm smile.

She may be the opposite to me but I think that's what makes us the prefect couple.

She was an angel that tamed the devil.

An unlikely but some how worked match.

Suddenly my thoughts of Kasey cuddling me in the morning became more than just a memory as she turned over and snuggled into the side of my chest.

I let out a sigh of relief at the familiar warmth from her cheek pressed against my skin and placed a soft kiss on the top of her head before smoothing down her hair so it was out of her face.

Kasey was still mad at me and I knew that, the way she hugged me wasn't the same as it usually was.

It felt like she only came closer to me to stay warm as she was quite cold.

I ran my hand up and down her arm to try and warm her up but she just stirred and pushed my hand away. I knew that if I kept annoying her then she would wake up and she hates being woken up but I really needed to talk to her about last night.

"Wake up Bambi." I whispered and placed a kiss on her lips.

She hummed and hid her face in my chest making me laugh.

"C'mon baby. I'm lonely." I whined and she groaned in response before lifting her head away from my chest to look at me.

"I'm angry with you." She mumbled and I chuckled while wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Why? Because I said you couldn't work at the club?"

She nodded and pushed my hair out of my face before dong the same to her own hair, she moved slightly so she was sitting up more and placed her hands on top of mine that were still wrapped around her.

"You don't need to work Bambi, I can get you anything you want, anything you ask for is yours."

"It's not about money Harry, it's about me being stick of this house and wanting to actually do something with my life. I'm bored of always being stuck in here."