Chapter 21 - Name calling

Kasey's POV

That Butt head!

I will find a way out of this room and I don't really care if Harry gets mad.

I scanned around the room until my eyes landed on the closet door.

Wasn't their a balcony out there?

An excited gasp left my mouth as I threw the pillow from my lap and crawled across the large super king bed until I landed with a huff on Harry's side of the room.

I padded my way over to the closet and to my luck it opened with a loud creak sending a shiver up my spine.

This house is really creepy when I'm here alone but Harry already thinks of me as a whimp so I'm not going to tell him that.

I pushed some clothes out of my way with my foot as a lot had been tossed onto the floor, by the time I had reached the back where the old balcony doors were I was starting to doubt myself.

Was this really the smartest idea?

What the hell am I thinking?! Of course this is a good idea!

He could be out for hours and what if I get hungry? He didn't think this through.

Pushing all thoughts to the back of my mind I reached out for the balcony door.

Locked.

Just great. How the heavens did I not see this coming?

I huffed and stomped my foot before trying to open the door again and still having no luck, I don't know why I thought it would magically unlock but it's always a good idea to try twice.

Walking back out of the closet, I closed the creaky door behind me but once it slammed shut I could still hear some noise of doors opening and closing.

My breath was caught in my throat as a realization hit me.

Someone was in the house.

The sound of footsteps suddenly became clearer as whoever it was stopped outside the bedroom door.

Oh god.

Breaking myself out of the horrible thoughts I was having, I scrambled to the bed and quickly climbed under it. Hiding under the bed is the only thing I could think of and I saw plenty of movies with Harry where the main girl would hide under her bed, granted most of the time she died or got hurt but what was I really meant to do in a situation like this?

Whoever it was twisted the door handle a few times before I heard keys jingling.

Maybe it was Harry?

I held in my breath and stayed quiet as I saw the feet walk towards the bed, and they were not Harry's boots...

The blanket I had pulled to cover the gap between the bed and the floor was suddenly thrown up making me scream and shut my eyes tightly.

Whoever it was didn't say anything, it was completely quiet except for my heavy breathing.

I slowly peeled one of my eyes open to see Liam staring at me sadly.

How did he even get in here?

"I scared you didn't I?" He softly spoke and I simply nodded as I was too terrified to speak.

"I just came to see if you and Harry got home okay from this morning, does Harry know you're locked in here?" He asked as he held his hand out for me to help me out from under the bed.

I hesitated before gripping his large hand.

If I convinced Liam that Harry didn't know I was in here then maybe he would take me to see him.