Alastor 💗 Savior

Request by Hot3Chocolate
- Gender Neutral
- Angel Reader

...

"Angel. Please, for the sake of everyone here, shut up."

You glared at the spider, who had just finished up a tangent as to why he didn't want to be here. He rolled his eyes. "Sorry your highness, just a quick reminder that no one in hell wants to listen to your Kindness speech." You groaned and crossed your arms.

"Anyways...ignoring the drama queen in the corner, can any of you tell me why living a lie is completely and utterly stupid?" You stared out ahead of you at the demons in front of you- Alastor, Angel, Husk, and Nifty.

You glanced at Husk, who didn't seem very excited to be here. Nifty and Alastor seemed to be the only ones awake for your little class Charlie had set up, but that was alright. They'd listen to something you had to say eventually.

"Its because you'll never be happy. And that's important when it comes to morals; I'm not here to make you a stick in the mud." You stated. Alastor grinned at the attempt of a joke as Angel stood up to leave.

"Bye Angel! See you next time I attempt to keep you from burning in hell!" You smiled. He groaned and fell back into his seat.

"Come on guys. Cut me some slack...Unless all of you want to stay here, you should at least try to learn something." Alastor smiled. "Of course darling, your effort is well recognized." He looked into your eyes, to which you narrowed them. "Then do your homework Al."

Husk glared at you. "You're giving us homework? God (y/n), I thought we were friends." You smiled slightly. "Hey. You can't just decide to accept my friendship to get out of work. Just do something nice for someone before we meet tomorrow, okay?" You looked at everyone and they nodded.

"Alright...You can go now. I know you can't stand spending more than 5 seconds with me." You sighed, watching the demons scatter. Well, most of them. Husk came up to you and sighed. "So, How's hell treating you?"

You looked around at the hotel. "Everythings so dark. I wouldn't be surprised if my vision becomes impaired when I get back to Heaven." You laughed. He groaned. "You think I'll go blind if I get there?" "When you get there. And yes, probably. Don't worry though, it's a lot better than here."

Husk smiled and walked away, leaving you by yourself. You collected your things and started walking to your room. You almost made it to the elevator when someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around, but no one was there. You started to turn around again only to find Alastor standing tall over you, grinning.

"Agh! Alastor What the hell?!" You yelled. He only laughed. "Well that wasn't very nice, was it (Y/n)?"
You groaned and pushed past him into the elevator, but he only followed you.
"Alastor, scaring people isn't exactly nice. Go find someone else." You placed your hand on your hip and looked him over.

"Oh, (Y/n), please. I was only kidding darling." You rolled your eyes. "Al, I have things to do." He narrowed his eyes. "I thought you were supposed to help us my dear; what could possibly be more important?" He smirked and you sighed.

"Alright. Fine." He smiled and clasped his hands together. "Wonderful!" As he finished, the elevator opened on your floor. You stepped out and Alastor held out his arm. You took one look at it before quickly walking down the hall on your own. "Try something else, Al."

He ran up to you. "May I carry your things then, doll?" You dropped your notebook and class supplies into his arms and he grinned, walking you to your room.

You unlocked the door and opened it. Alastor dropped all of the stuff on to your desk and looked at you happily- like some kind of demonic puppy.
"Well. There's your good deed." You stated, raising an eyebrow at him. He smiled. "I'm an overachiever."

You groaned and fell back on to your bed. "Then go over-achieve somewhere else!" He sat on the edge of the bed. "You really want me to leave that bad?" He looked over at you blankly. "Yes! Well, no. But yes."

He got up and smiled again. "There was a no somewhere in there! I knew you liked me." You sat up immediately, your cheeks dusted pink. "I'm just trying to help you!" He smirked. "Because you like me~." "I do not! Well I-" He grinned, walking towards the door.

"Thank you for the lesson (Y/n)! I'll be back for some extra credit. Maybe then you can decide whether or not you like me." You narrowed your eyes and threw a pillow at him. "I said! It's not like that!" He laughed and waved as he quickly left the room as to not be attacked again. You sighed.

It was definitley like that.