Hazbin Crew 💞 Welcome

☆ This One shot is a little different, because 1) I've never written any one shots involving every character (I did a Poly One shot for The Arcana book, but that's different) and 2) I've never done a One Shot where it wasn't a love story, but here we are! I'm trying something new, so let's all hope I don't mess it up :')
- - -

Idea Credits: GabrielOwen6

- Child reader!! [7/8 years old]

(As I said, this is NOT a love story, it's just wholesome as hell)

- Autistic Male reader!
~♡~

You walked up to the large doors of the Hotel you saw on TV, feeling slightly intimidated. The building seemed to loom over you, and you couldn't help but shudder. You stood on your toes, grabbed the handle of the knocker, and banged it against the door. You fell back on your feet and waited, looking at anything and everything other than the hotel.

The door quickly swung open, revealing a cheery blonde girl with a grin on her face. She looked up, as if expecting to see someone a bit taller, before she noticed you and looked down. You met her gaze before looking down at your feet. "Hi! How can I help you?" She asked, smiling. "Um...This is that hotel from the news right?" You looked up at the sign again, almost positive that you were right. Almost.

She nodded excitedly. "Yes! Are you checking in?" You nodded. She opened the door for you and gestured for you to come. "You're a bit younger than any of our usual guests." She giggled, and you shrugged. You looked around the lobby, seeing an interesting group of people.

A girl with an X over her eye and long white-ish hair. She got up from where she was sitting and crossed her arms, walking over to the blonde. She whispered something to her, to which the girl shook her head. "So, are you here all alone?" The blonde asked.

You narrowed your eyes and looked away. "Not really, there's a lot of people. I'm...checking in by myself. That's what you meant right?" "Oh, yep! Sorry. I'm Charlie, this is Vaggie-" The girl next to her waved and gave you a small smile. You looked down at your feet again.
Charlie placed her hand on your shoulder and spun you around to face the other group of people, who were all hanging out around a group of chairs.

She pointed to a scary looking deer demon with a cute little girl sitting on his lap, dusting the chair he was sitting in. "That's Alastor and Nifty. Vaggie doesn't like Al very much, but all people are different." You looked over at Vaggie, who rolled her eyes. "That's Angel Dust...and Oh. He sees us. We better get over there." The demon she pointed out had a confused expression on his face.

She gently pushed you toward them before running ahead. You looked at Vaggie and she smiled. You looked down again and ran after Charlie. You hid slightly behind her as she spoke to them. "Hey guys, this is...um, sorry, I actually didn't catch your name."

"(Y/n)." You mumbled. She smiled. "This is (Y/n), he'll be staying with us at the hotel from now on." She was practically bouncing up and down. Angel was about to say something before Vaggie interrupted him. "Angel Dust I swear to god if you say anything remotely weird-" "Relax, Relax, I won't. He's just a kid...even though it is hell." He scratched his cheek and you looked up at him. He flashed you a grin and you slid behind Charlie slightly more.

His face softened. "Hey kid, don't be like that. Say, if you ever want to do something a little nuts, call me." He bent down to your level and held out one of his hands, his pinky out. "Promise? I have a mean stash of skittles behind the counter with our name on it~" You smiled slightly and gave him your finger, making the promise. Alastor stood up from his spot and looked down at you, his hands behind his back.

"Why, hello my dear boy! Aren't you a little young to be checking into a hotel? Are your parents here?" He gestured widely. "I'm alone." You stated, slightly confused. "Oh dear, I meant in hell." You looked down. "Oh. No, my mom is here. She stays in bars a lot. She gave me money to find a house!" You reached into your pocket and pulled out a few dollars. Vaggie smiled sadly. "It's not a lot. She wasn't paying attention." You said, handing Charlie the money.

She held her hands out in front of her. "Oh, you don't have to do that!" Vaggie seemed to like you, because she pointed at the bar and smiled sweetly. "There's a nice- well, tolerable, guy over there who can make you a drink for some of that money. No alcohol obviously, but maybe your mom can come and see where you're saying." She winked, or at least, you're pretty sure she did.

The little girl, Nifty, jumped up in front of you, smiling with her hand out. You thought she wanted to shake, but she dusted your hand with her duster instead. "Hi! I'm Nifty! Are you a girl? No? Oh that's too bad. This place is really missing a girl's touch, which is weird cuz- Oh sorry, I'm rambling. Is it just me, or am I getting Dejavu?" She smiled.

Your eyes widened a bit and you smiled back, a little intimidated, which was weird because she was smaller than you. "Oh, Husk! Get over here my good man! There's someone you haven't met yet, how did the gal describe him? ...Ah, yes! Tolerable." Alastor grinned and Vaggie crossed her arms again, looking over to Charlie. "I really can't get used to that guy..." Charlie only smiled.

You looked over towards the bar, where a grumpy looking cat demon was walking over, a bottle of beer in his hand. He didn't look very happy to see Alastor, and he furrowed his eyebrows. After a bit of silence and everyone's collective stares, he finally spoke.

"What?" He grumbled. Alastor jumped at the opportunity and wrapped his arm around him quickly. "Husk! This is (Y/n). Be a dear and say hello." He pushed him forward and your eyes widened. Husk groaned and looked down at you. "Hey kid, How's it goin'?"

You looked up at him. "I'm alright." Husk smirked. "Just alright?" You smiled a little more. "I'm good." Husk laughed. "I like you Kid. Probably the only one I like out of this lot..." He rolled his eyes. Angel dust pouted in the background. "Aw, what about me babe?" Husk glared at him, holding back any cuss words.

Charlie spun you around and started walking back over to the bar. "Let's just ignore them for awhile...they're a little..." Vaggie piped up. "Crazy?" Charlie nodded. "Heh, Yeah. Let's get you a room!" She smiled at you and you smiled at the ground. She stepped behind the bar, quickly pulling out a key and handing it to you.

"Don't lose it, okay? Your room is right next to Angel Dust's, I figured you'd get along with him. I think Nifty is on the same floor too though." You took the key and smiled. "Thank you." "No problem!" Vaggie perked up. "Just be careful hon." Charlie rolled her eyes and kissed her cheek. "He's fine. You're a strong kid, aren't you?" You shrugged and looked down at your key.

Nifty came up from behind you, jumping up on to one of the bar stools to wipe down the counter. "Oh , you'll like it here, (Y/n). It's really neat. I mean literally. I'm going to make it spotless. Move your hands please!"
She slid by you as you lifted your arms from where they were resting. "She's a lot to handle, but you seem to like her." You laughed. "Well, I hope you enjoy your stay with us, it's going to be fun having you around!" Charlie grinned. You smiled.

~ ♡ ~

Sorry if I got anything wrong, I hope I represented this side of the community in a good light <3 Thank you for reading!