Angel Dust 💕 Checking In (Pt. 2)

- Gender Neutral Reader

- I wrote this way too late so apologies for editing issues, I'm too tired to fix anything now T^T

- Part 2
~♡~

You were lying in your bed, gazing at the ceiling of your new room. Blood Red curtains made it so similar shades bounced off the walls with the moonlight. The giant pentagram was visible even at night, so you drew them shut as soon as you entered. The room had a similar creepy velvet theme that you would probably have to customize if you decided to stay.

You yawned, closing your eyes. The red was so strong you could see it with your eyes closed, making you groan. You turned quickly away, burying your face into the pillow. But just as you were about to finally fall asleep, there was a soft knock at the door. You looked up at the entrance, one eye twitching.

'There is no way I'm getting that.'

You carefully fell back on to the bed and closed your eyes, hoping that if it was Angel Dust, he'd get the hint and leave you alone; Apparently that was a little too much to ask from an adult star spider.

You attempted to go back to bed when you heard the door click, slowly creaking open. The light click of heeled boots caught your attention, and curiosity got the best of you. You watched the scene through your lashes, pretending to be out cold.

Angel Dust walked in, shutting the door quietly. He sighed. "You really couldn't wait for me? Hm." He walked over to you, leaning in to the point where you could feel the heat radiating off him. He ran his hand through your hair, and it took everything in you not to jump.

He brushed a strand away from your face and smiled. "God, you're...different. A good different though." He walked over to the other side of the bed and crawled in, lying on top of your covers with his hands behind his head.

"Are you gonna wake up or what? Come on (Y/n), I sneak out just to get you something sweet and this is my thanks?"

You turned around to face him and looked up at him, eyelashes fluttering. "This..." You yawned, nuzzling further into your pillow. "Is the thanks you get for visiting at 2 in the morning." You groaned. He smiled. "You were awake."
"How's anyone supposed to sleep when they know a stranger is going to sneak into their room at night?" You sighed, moving closer to him. Now it was his turn to blush, as you leaned in close to him.

"Cat got your tongue, Angel Baby?" He narrowed his eyes. "Dust." "Whatever you say, Angel Baby." You smirked. He narrowed his eyes, pink flushed on his cheeks. You leaned against the fluff on his breast and pulled the covers up over yourself. "If you don't hurry I'll just go back to bed." You looked up at him, his face already flushed.

He rolled his eyes, and turned to the bedside table beside him. He grabbed a pink bag with x's drawn all over it and handed it to you. You sat up in the bed and opened the bag, glancing up at him. His expression was hard to read, but he was clearly waiting for you to say something.

"So let me get this straight..." You pulled a long bottle out of the bag and held it up. "You snuck booze...no, wine...into what's supposed to be a rehabilitation hotel?" He met your gaze and grinned. "I've been clean for 2 weeks- well, minus drugs, but I mean come on- It can't hurt to have a little fun once in awhile. We're already condemned for the rest of eternity."

You studied the bottle before leaning back against the headboard as you attempted to open it. "True, but...ngh..." You were struggling to pop the top off until Angel Dust snatched it from you and began his own attempt. "You're not scared of Vaggie? She looked about ready to murder you." You laughed.

Angel Dust finally managed to get the top off, taking a swig for himself. "Hell no, are you?" You shook your head. "No, I like her." Angel looked over at you, confusion plastered on his face. "No way, they're trying way too hard." Just as he was about to take another drink you took the bottle, taking a drink of your own.

"Better than not trying at all- Her and Charlie seem decent enough for a place like this." He poked your arm and whined. "Ouch, what am I then? Or did I miss my name in that sentence?" "Fine. You're okay."

You and Angel Dust continued passing the bottle back and forth until it was halfway drained. You were currently leaning into him, falling asleep. He took a large swig of the drink before attempting to pass it to you. You whined, sticking your hand out to grab it. "God, what time is it?" The two of you had been together for what seemed like forever. "Um...3 something probably."

You shook the bottle, feeling what was left before sipping it more slowly. "Hell, I'm drunk. It's barely been an hour, and here I am wasted and sleep deprived." You yawned, a hiccup escaping your lips. "Oh come on, it's only half a bottle." He tried to take it back but your fingers latched tightly around it. He was now holding your hands to pry the bottle out of them.

"I don't care, I'm tired Angel." He didn't bother to correct you this time. You looked up at him as he tried to get the bottle back, moving it out of his reach and on to the table on the other side. "What are you doing?" He laughed. "Sleep with me." You leaned into him further, falling apart. He wrapped two arms around you and pulled you into his lap.

"You should be careful who you say that to, remember who you're talking to." He brushed the hair out of your face and studied your sleepy expression. He smiled sincerely, His previous flirtatious smirk wiped clean. You rubbed your eyes and shoved him lightly.

"I know who I'm talking to. And even with that dirty mind of yours, you know exactly what I mean." You slid down, lying on your back. "Why do you want me to stay? You know exactly what kind of stuff I do." His head fell to the side quizzically.

You grabbed his arm and pulled him towards you, making him fall next to you. "I'm tired, and I don't feel that great, alright? Please stay with me." You mumbled. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into him. "Okay, I will."

You sighed, pressing yourself against his chest. "... You wanna know how I got here?" You asked softly. Angel Dust rested his head on top of yours. "If you wanna tell me." You let out a laugh. "Well do you want to know, or not?" You smiled. He looked down, mumbling what sounded like a yes.

"Alcohol~" He looked down and laughed. "Really? You asked for the thing that killed you." You looked up at him. "Aren't you still an addict? Don't come after me." A smile crossed his lips. "Fine." You thought about it for a moment before speaking. "I guess I must've been a pretty bad person to end up here, but I can't help it. People kept denying my favorite deadly sins in order of my favorites." You joked. He grinned.

"Sounds about right. You don't seem awful now, let's see how hard it really is to reach redemption or whatever." You smiled. "It can't be that hard. I mean, its gotta be better than here. If I knew I was going to have to live another stupid life in hell, I would've thought twice about drowning in liquor."

Angel was quiet for a minute, before bestowing you with some of his "wisdom".

"Life is freaking hard." He grinned wide. "It was." You agreed, but he shook his head. "I think we're still in it babe, because other than the enticing 'all sins no consequences' thing, we're all still living like pathetic sinners."
You smiled. "It only goes up from here. Or not. I'm so freaking messed up Angel, let's just go to bed." You smiled.

He grinned. "Nah, your right. I've got you now too- if you remember me in the morning." You closed your eyes, cuddling closer into him. "I will, idiot. Just don't leave. It's warmer with you here." He rolled his eyes before shutting them, feeling tired himself. "So I'm just a heater to you?" He chuckled. "Go to bed already! When I'm sober enough, I'll tell you I love you." He smiled.

"Then I guess I'll love you back." ♡