Alastor 💗 80's Baby

- 80's reader!
- Gender Neutral
- Outfits (You can choose M/F)

1# Long red glittery dress and a big hair ribbon

2# dress shirt and slacks, glittery suspenders and bowtie

~♡~

"Charlie~ What are you doing darling?" Alastor grinned, peeking over Charlie's shoulder as she looked at her phone excitedly. "Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it." She smiled. He raised an eyebrow at her as her eyes lit up, glancing over at him.

"Okay, fine. I have a super special guest coming to the hotel! They're really popular here, so hopefully they'll draw in more people!" She squealed. "That was a quick confession." He smirked. "Ugh, I can't help it! I'm excited!"

"So who is this mystery person?" He questioned. Charlie shifted in her chair, looking up from her phone and towards the large doors where she expected them to enter from. "Oh, it's-"

Just as she was about to answer, there was a loud knock at the door. Charlie immediately jumped up and ran towards the door. She smiled, looking across, before slowly raising her gaze to a tall man dressed in a suit. She cocked her head to the side, confused.

"Princess of Hell...that's you isn't it? Not what I expected, but if that's what they want." He stated, placing two fingers to his ear piece and saying something inaudible, walking towards a black shiny limo lined with red glitter.

The realization hit her immediately. "Oh! That's them!" She jumped up and down excitedly as the large man opened the limo door. He offered his hand to the person climbing out, but he was declined as they stepped out themselves. "Charlie! I absolutely love your hotel design! Adorable."

The person in the limo stepped out and grinned, their eyes black as midnight except for their unusually white pupils. Charlie ran up to them, but the large man put his arm in between them before she could go in for a hug.

"3 foot rule. Back up." He snarled, before his hand was smacked away by the figure. "Oh, stop. I know her." They smiled and shrugged. "Sorry 'bout that. And you." They pointed to the guard, and he almost seemed to whimper. "Take a chill pill. I'm fine, so take the limo back home." He nodded. "Would you like me to come back?" They rolled their eyes and walked towards the hotel . "As if."

- - -

- - -

You smiled, waving off the guard who brought you to the hotel. "Alright, bye! See ya! Come on, Charlie! I want to see the inside." You smiled at her and she grinned. You walked in front, your shoes clicking as you walked. Suddenly a tall familiar demon began walking alongside you.

"The Radio Demon. Alastor, right? Fancy hotel my girl's got here." You glanced over at him and opened one of the larger doors, allowing him to hold it open for you.

"Well, I suppose its pretty fancy if you're arriving in a limo." He smirked. You groaned. "They won't let me leave without it. The boss would throw a fit." He raised an eyebrow at you and you looked at him, confused.

"80's baby. Adie's. Baby. Never sign a contract to a weirdo from hell." You crossed your arms as Charlie jumped up next to you. "(Y/n), you're absolutely going to love your room. Its...just wait. I promise it's cool." She laughed nervously.

You wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug. "I'm sure it is Char, you designed it after all. This is so much cooler than the itty bitty room I've been stuck in for the past couple of decades." Alastor came up next to you as Charlie ran off to get your room key.

"So...(Y/n)." You nodded, smiling. He grinned. "You were trapped in such a tiny room because of a contract...or something?" "I'm indebted. He's the only one keeping my records playing." He laughed. "Sounds like a terrible deal if you ask me. Care to make a new one?"

"Don't. Even. Think about it."

You turned around, a grin on your face. "Vagatha! It's been forever." She glared at the figure behind you, who was still smiling. "Don't you dare make a deal with him (Y/n). That guys dangerous." She growled.

Alastor raised his hands in defense. "Now, Now, let's not make any accusations here, even if they are true... Don't go interfering on matters that you've nothing to do with." He snapped, still grinning.

"Don't worry, I wasn't planning on it." You smiled and Vaggie's expression lightened. Alastor's expression darkened as you turned to him. "I'm famous, not air headed. But I like you, so I'll stick around awhile." You smiled.
He crossed his arms. "This deal was gonna get you out of his hands, so you might want to reconsider-"

"Out of my boss's hands and into yours? No thanks. That's why I'm here." You laughed. "Charlie's letting me stay here and help her out so I don't have to hang out with that creep, and I'm not really looking for someone to take care of me." He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "So, I underestimated you then."

You shrugged. "I suppose you did. But that's alright." You reached up and kissed his cheek, lightly. He blushed bright red as you held your hands behind your back. "I'll talk to you later then, I've got some catching up to do."

You gave him a lopsided smile, watching him attempt to pull himself together after the small gesture. "I-I erm, Thank you. I mean- Talk to you later. Yes. Bye now." You laughed and waved, excited for what was to come.