Angel Dust 💕 Cops & Robbers

- Gender Neutral
- Police Angel! Reader
- This chapter has been edited for your enjoyment <3
~♡~
You waited outside of a bar, neon lights burning the eyes of anyone who dared walk by without entering. The inside was completely black, but you could hear the shouts and screams of riled up drunks. You sighed and pushed a piece of your hair behind your ear, watching people walk past. Most of them ignored you, but a few glared, which was kind of funny.

One guy who walked past decided to stop and talk to you, but you ended up pointing a large sparkly gun at his head when he asked you how much cash it'd take for you to go home with him. You shuddered just thinking about it, gross.

You crossed your arms over your chest when you noticed a familiar face walk by. A certain spider was walking down the street, a small pig in his arms. Now that was the most exciting thing you'd seen since you'd been down here. You ran up to him. "Hey! Um...what's your name...Angel Dust?" You questioned. He turned around, his eyes narrowed, though he looked surprised after seeing you.

You stopped in front of him, holding the gun behind your back with a smile. "I um, this is gonna sound weird, but I like your pig!" You grinned looking down at the animals cute little face. The pig grunted, and you burst into tears. Well, on the inside, anyway. You hadn't seen anything this adorable since you got here. He looked you over before smirking. "Well, Thanks. I like your face."

"That's an interesting comment to make." You laughed. "Hey, if it keeps the conversation goin'. You from around here?" You shook your head. "No, isn't it kind of obvious?" You looked next to you at the large white wings sprouting from your back, proving just how much of an oddball you were around here.

He smirked. "Fancy." You narrowed your eyes. "Not really, I'm still in hell." He looked you up and down again. "Still. You're an officer too aren't you? People probably think you're the epitome of good behavior." You rolled your eyes, a small smile on your lips. "Well, it's not like anyone would listen to me anyways. This is just the outfit I got stuck with."

"Well, let's say you are an officer. Makes the dynamic between the two of us a little more interesting." He winked before continuing. " So, Officer Hot Stuff, isn't your boss, like...?" He gestured to the red sky above the two of you. You laughed and shook your head. "What? No." "Of what law then?" He smirked. "Mine, obviously. Meaning I'm going to stand in front of the pretty speakeasy, and wait for someone interesting to walk by. And, oh look! It's you." You smiled, he laughed.

"Well, carrying a giant, decked out gun and wearing that uniform makes you look like a much hotter version of one of those exterminator Angels; No wonder people are staring." You looked over at the crowd of people working their way in to the bar, passerbys staring at the odd couple in their way.

"Am I scary then? Boo." He rolled his eyes. "Don't give yourself that much credit, Its between that and a hook-" you frowned. "Don't you dare say it. Not in front of the pig." He laughed, and the pig grunted again, looking up at you with the cutest face ever. "Oh please, Fat Nuggets knows all about this kinda stuff. You know he has his own Playboy magazines?" You narrowed your eyes. "I'm joking." Angel Dust held up his lower hands defensively.

"Well, fair enough. I wouldn't be surprised since you're this cutie's main influence." You reached to pet Fat Nuggets and smiled immediately.
"Hi Fat Nuggets, I'm (Y/n). Just wait until I steal you from your daddy!" He smirked. "I'd like to see you try, Babe." You shrugged. "You never know. I'll just have to find a warrant."

He laughed again. This conversation might've been going a little too well considering this was someone you had only just met (Thanks to an adorable pig), but you couldn't care less. "I'm about to head back home, care to walk with me?" He looked over at the unfiltered crowd running into the bar. "I don't know, I've got somewhere to be. Maybe I'll see you around though." You waved before starting off towards the other direction. He grabbed your wrist as you turned around though, bringing you back to face him.

"Please? I highly doubt that. Besides, I have a feeling you know where I'm going. It seems like just the place a lost little angel would seek refuge." He grinned as you looked off towards the bar, a tinge of pink on your cheeks. "I wouldn't say I'm lost. I've been here for a few days and I already found such a cute little alley to sleep in" You joked, though it was kinda true. He didn't have to know that though.

He rolled his eyes. "You're such a charmer. I don't want you to leave." You smiled. "Can't say the same about you." Your face was unreadable once again, so he smiled, an idea coming to him. "But Fat Nuggets here will miss you so much. I thought you were going to help him escape his troubled life living in a 5 star suite." You grinned. "Well, if he insists."

He groaned as you showed the pig more affection. "Really? Jealous of your pet to the person you just met?" You kissed Angel Dust on the cheek before standing up straight. His eyes widened slightly, and you wiped off the grin on your face with the back of your hand. He narrowed his eyes and grabbed you by your collar, smashing a kiss on to your lips. When he eventually pulled away, you had to take a minute to realize what had just happened.

"Sorry babe, feel free to leave, though not many people get that for free." He smirked. You bit your lip, looking down at the pig in his arms with a bright blush on your face. "No way. Now I have to make sure you don't do anything R rated in front of the child."

"Fine...I'll wait 'til we get there." Your blush only seemed to intensify as you desperately pulled your police cap over your face, taking one of his free hands in yours. "I thought it was a redemption hotel." You mumbled. He shrugged, watching as you intertwined your fingers with his. "Is this an angel thing?" You glanced at him. "W-What? Holding hands?"

"Er, No. It's just that no one ever actually sees me as anything but a..." You put your hat back on your head, giving him a look before bursting out into a small laugh. "Well, you're certainly...hot. that's a fine word, right? But I like you on the inside too."

He grinned. "Of course you do. Everyone wants me." You rolled your eyes, suddenly fearing for your sight if he said anything more. "I like your personality, your looks are just a plus at the moment. But who knows, you might not even remember my name." You laughed. He smiled, stopping to stare at the hotel sign in the distance. "It's (Y/n). And at the moment, I think I like yours too."

Not gonna lie, this chapter took me awhile to figure out. I based it off another one of my OCs, but I couldn't figure out how to connect her to Angel Dust or make this Gender Neutral. I love these characters so much though, so I might make a part 2 in the future. Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading!