Angel Dust 💕 Former Stars

- Female Reader
- A/N: The theme of this one shot involves Angel Dust's...career...but there's nothing really explicit. Just a warning!
~♡~

You were on your way to work, making your way to a hot pink building with a large (18+) sign hanging over it. There were shining lights, as though it were a Broadway theater, and stars on the ground with names.

You stepped on your own star,
(Y/n) (L/n) printed in cursive writing, a tiny heart at the end. You bit your lip and continued walking, pushing your giant sunglasses up to cover your face further. You pushed the glass doors open, already uninterested in doing anything.

The receptionist looked up from her spot, scowling. You walked down the hall to your dressing room, a large star with your name on it was pinned to the door. You opened the door, seeing the hot pink mess of a room. You smiled and shut it, sighing.

"Let's make this quick, please." You mumbled, still smiling as you sat at the desk. You started doing your hair when there was a knock at the door. You rolled your eyes. "It's open!" You were halfway through curling your hair when your manager walked in, a large grin on his face.

"(Y/n) Baby! I've got something good planned for you today." You ignored him, trying not to burn yourself with the wand this time. You looked at his face in the mirror, seeing his expression. You sighed. "What is it? Because if it's one of those weirdos from last time I'm not doing it." You stated, setting the wand down.

"Oh god no, of course the ratings were good..." you glared at him, making him stop. "Well, its nothing like that. They're pairing you with that spider kid...what's his face..." you snapped on a sparkling hair clip, avoiding his gaze. "Angel Dust? Oh thank god." You grinned, now on to gemstones.

Your manager came up to you, throwing a fluffy white coat over your shoulders. "See? I do take your advice every now and then. Anyway, you're gonna be shooting some promo work with him- some lingerie line is sponsoring it." You shrugged, admiring your work. "Sounds good. Let's go." You stood up, smiling sweetly.

"But we still have another hour-" you waved him off. "I want to see the line. I'll meet you at the studio." You started walking out the door, ignoring his calls. The receptionist looked back at you, hearing him from the lobby. You mouthed it to her, 'lost his mind'. Her eyes narrowed as you waved goodbye, ignoring the screams behind you.

You walked outside, calling for a cab. Almost immediately someone stopped, demanding way more than usual for a ride. The cab driver rolled down the window to speak to you, but you leaned in, halfway in the car already. "Oh, but I don't have much on me right now...cut me some slack darling?" You smiled, making him blush. He muttered something under his breath, sounding like a no. Well, "no" just wasn't gonna cut it.

Your coat slid down, revealing your shoulder as you pouted. "Please, for me? I'll make it worth your while~."
As if on cue, the door unlocked, allowing you to slip into the passenger seat. You brushed the hair out of your face and sighed, staring out the window as your manager watched the cab drive off.

...

"Thank you so much dear, now do me a favor and keep a secret. You don't want me getting into trouble, do you?" You smirked, knowing full well this man had no say in your affairs. He nodded, smiling creepily. You threw up in your mouth a bit before remembering the kind of business you were involved in.
" 'Course, Hot stuff."

Suddenly, four familiar arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you close to them. You grinned, knowing what would come next. "Sorry, this one's mine." Angel Dust narrowed his eyes, tightening his grip on you. You laughed, seeing the man's freaked out expression, before quickly getting back into character.

"Oh let him go, he was such a sweetheart to give me a ride." You winked at the driver, making him blush. Angel gave him what you could only guess was a death promising glare, making him speed off into the street.
He then moved his attention to you, glaring.

You cupped his face with your hands and kissed him quickly. "I missed you Angel." You smiled. He quickly took your hand, dragging you inside the building. You followed closely behind him, waving at the man at the desk (who you found much more tolerable than the lady at your building.)

Angel pulled you into one of the empty filming rooms and locked the door. He still seemed unhappy, making you whine. "Angel, why are you looking at me like that?" You pouted, taking a seat on a large bed in the center of the room. You saw his face alter for a second, before he returned to his upset expression. "Stop doing that..." he mumbled, blushing.

You laughed. "Awe, are you jealous? Don't be." He looked down at the floor, annoyed. Your expression dampened. "Angel Dust." "What?!" He snapped. You held your arms out. "Come here. I'm sorry." You gave him a sympathetic smile as he reluctantly walked over, wrapping his arms around you. You leaned into him, tapping his chest. "I love you, you know that." You smiled.

He sighed. "Yeah?" He rested his head on top of yours. "I do. You know I didn't do anything with that creep, I just needed a ride." You assured him. He pulled away and met your gaze. "Promise?" He asked. You nodded and smiled. He sighed in relief. "I hate it when you do that. I'll pick you up next time." You rolled your eyes. "You're throwing this whole 'secret relationship' thing out the window you know."

He shrugged. "Well a lot happened since I last saw you. I missed you, by the way." "I saw you on the news. How's that whole hotel thing working out for you?" You laughed. He rolled his eyes. "Its not awful. You should come. We could spend more time together." He smirked. "My room is sound proof." You thought about it for a moment. "So is your dressing room, and we all know why, idiot."

He narrowed his eyes. "Okay geez, Fat nuggets freaks out one time, and he's labeled forever." You grinned. "I love that pig." He groaned. "That wasn't where I was going with that comment and you know it. Way to kill the mood." "I didn't kill anything! You know what? I'll go."

He raised an eyebrow. "To the hotel? Oh god, looks like they've lost two adult stars to this passion project." He joked. "I'm serious angel! If you think it's a good idea, why not?" "I was half kidding (Y/n)-" you cut him off, falling out of his grasp and landing back on to the bed. "Nope. Now I want to do it."

He gave you a concerned look. "(Y/n), you could basically kiss your reputation goodbye." You looked up at him warily. "Does that mean I'm kissing you good bye?" He shook his head, laying down next to you, his head resting on his hand. "Of course not." You turned towards him.

"Then think about it. I stay here and sell myself for street credit and cash, or I spend time with you & fat nuggets with free rent." He rolled his eyes. "Well now I think you're just going for the pig." You kissed his cheek, smiling. "Maybe." He looked down at you. "You really wanna go clean? Well...kinda clean." "That'd be awfully hard in the same room as you." You smirked.

"Fair enough. Alright. We better get ready for the famous (Y/n) (L/n)'s last shot." He checked the clock in the corner as you sat up. "Alright, but before I go clean or whatever, I'm stealing that lingerie. It's absolutely adorable." You ran over to the rack in the corner, picking out several candy themed outfits.

"I knew you would." He laughed. "I guess I'll see you in a bit." He was about to leave before you ran up to him, grabbing his wrist. "Where do you think your going? Someone has to fix the back for me!" He smirked. "Are you really trying to flirt right now?" You scratched your neck. "Well...no." you held up a detailed bralette with a strange corset situation in the back.
You both stood there in silence for a moment. Finally, Angel Dust sighed.

"Well, take it off already."

~♡~

For once I don't end a fanfic with sleeping! Honestly don't expect me to stop doing that though, have you seen my Arcana One Shots? It may or may not be about...90% of them :^