Alastor 💗 Little fawn

Idea credits: Cinderwearsabowtie
- Gender Neutral
- Deer Demon Reader
~♡~

You were sitting in a giant chair in the lobby, a large, fluffy blanket laying over top of you. You rested your head on the arm rest as you began to doze off. You knew you should probably go up to your room, but it was already so late that you couldn't be bothered.

You pulled the blanket up over your face, covering everything except your eyes. You yawned, no longer caring about what would happen the next morning. Your eyes fluttered shut and you nuzzled closer into your oversized throw. Just as you were about to fall asleep, however, you felt someone's presence close to you.

You ignored them, hoping they would simply go away. Honestly, you were too out of it to do anything about it anyway. You heard a familiar static voice mumble something, and suddenly you knew exactly who it was. Your fluffy ears twitched without your consent, and he said something else you couldn't understand.

Before you could comprehend what was happening, a hand reached out and moved the hair away from your face, petting you slightly. Your first instinct was to smack his hand away, but against your will you let out a low purr of sorts, nuzzling into his hand.

He laughed, and you could tell he was much closer, probably bent down next to you. "You shouldn't fall asleep in random places, it's hell after all. You never know who'll come along." He stated, his voice quiet, as not to disturb you. You slowly opened your eyes, still a bit wary.

He retracted his hand almost immediately, grinning. "Apologies, my dear. Didn't mean to wake you." You yawned. "Then let me go back to sleep." You flopped back down, pulling the blanket up over your head. "Now, now, isn't that a bit rude? I was only looking out for you." You pulled the blanket back, keeping your eyes closed. "Thank you, but I'm not interested."

He sighed. "Well now, I'm not sure I like that answer." He stood up, but just as you thought he was leaving he picked you up along with the blanket. "Alastor! What are you doing?! Put me down!" You whisper shouted, as not to wake anyone.

"I'm taking you to your room, obviously. " he carried you over his shoulder, making you annoyed. "Couldn't you do it in a less, I don't know, embarrassing way?" You muttered. He shrugged, pulling you down and into his arms bridal style. He smiled as you blushed. "This isn't much better you know." He laughed and began walking towards the elevator. "I don't mind, my fawn."

You groaned, leaning back. "You're so difficult." He raised an eyebrow. "Why, I'm only doing something kind for the person I like." Your face heated up almost immediately. "I- no. Stop." You covered your face with your hands, but you could almost feel the smirk on his face.

"If you don't want to see me I can always put you back the other way." You shook your head. "No, I hate it. It makes me feel like..." you looked up at him, hoping he would get the hint. His smile faded. "I'm not him." He stated plainly. "You were." You started, ears flattening. His expression matched yours. "...I'm sorry. You know that."

You looked up at him and sighed shakily. "I didn't. You're famous for all of that kind of stuff around here you know. It's hard to believe." You mumbled. His grip on you tightened as he stepped into the elevator. "I would never do that to you (Y/n). You know that, at least."

You clutched the blanket and sighed. It sounded like he was telling the truth. "I'm sorry for thinking otherwise." After a moment he grinned, an idea seeming to come to him. "That's quite alright darling. How about I just prove it to you?" He pressed the button to his floor instead of yours, making you look up at him expectantly. "I don't know..."

"Please?" He smiled, making you sigh. "Okay...but you have to put me down." His eyes lit up. "So it's a deal?" His magic circle lit up around the two of you, making you quickly take it back. "No! Er, i mean, no deal. You can prove whatever you want, but I'm not doing that." The magic faded and he smiled. "Alright, but I'm carrying you then."