Alastor 💗 Jealous

Idea credits: lindathedemon1
- Gender Neutral
~♡~

You were sitting at the bar in the hotel, stirring your drink. You looked up, seeing Husk walk over to you and pass you another glass. "Hey, How's it going?" You asked, smiling. He looked up at you and shrugged. "Fine I guess. Better with someone decent sitting here for once." You nodded at him. You liked Husk, and he seemed to enjoy your company.

"I'm always happy to be here and pretend to overdose~" You didn't have much of a choice, alcohol was out of the question if you wanted to stay on Vaggie's good side. Husk grunted. "I can always slip something more in there for you." He offered, but you shook your head. "Mindset, my dear." He didn't seem to understand your point, and your lips twitched up into a smile.

Husk left to go mix something else, leaving you alone. Soon after, however, you felt someone cover your eyes from behind you. "Is this that cheesey guessing game, because it's a bit overused." You grinned. A farmiliar radio static voice came from above you. "Oh come on, just play along!" You sighed. "Hm...Al?" He uncovered your eyes and sighed, sitting down next to you.

"You're no fun, darling." You took a sip of your drink. "Oh, then why're you here?" You smirked and he grinned. Husk came back and slid a beer over to Alastor before he could say anything. He continued smiling and you smiled at Husk. "Thanks." He smiled slightly. "For you, no problem. Just...I don't think I can listen to that static anymore." He held his head in his hands and Alastor narrowed his eyes.

You pretended not to notice. "You can go if you want, I'll be back." He smirked and walked away. "Anything to get away from that casanova wannabe..." you waved before turning your attention back to Alastor, who's smile seemed to fade. You turned to him and smiled genuinely, poking his arm. "What's wrong? Do I really have to use your own line against you?" You teased.

He narrowed his eyes, reluctantly taking a drink. You looked up at him expectantly, but his demeanor didn't change. "Alastor." His gaze shifted over to you and he narrowed his eyes. "Yes?" He mumbled. You leaned in closer to him and brushed a stray hair away from his face, to which he flinched. You paused for a moment.

"Let's get out of here, where do you want to go?" He was quiet. You took his hand and stood up. "Come on, we're going." He got up and held your hand delicately in his, stepping along side you as you made your way to the elevator. You got in and shut the door, pressing the number to your floor.

A minute passed, and you couldn't stand the silence anymore. "Alastor, please talk to me. Was it something I said?" He looked down at you, so you gave him the biggest doe eyes you could muster. He squeezed your hand and sighed. "You know I don't like it when you do that." "The eyes? Because last time, you said you were going to-" he glared at you, and you laughed.

"Sorry, Sorry." He shook his head. "Not the eyes (Y/n)." You thought for a moment. "But all I did was talk to Husk. I always talk to Husk." You pointed out. He groaned. "I know." You wrapped your arms around his waist. "Is that really why you're upset with me? For talking? He's my friend." You cocked your head to the side and watched his expression change.

"I'm your friend." He stated. You laughed. "You're my everything." You pulled him closer to you and he looked down at you, his lips twitching up into a smile. "See darling, I just don't quite understand why you need anyone else." He twirled a strand of your hair around his finger before letting it frame your face again. "Its good to have friends Al, its important. Even if most of them are idiotic demons." You smiled.

He looked down at you and hummed. You let go of him as the elevator dinged, and began walking towards your room with him in tow. You opened the door and sat down in a large, pink, royal chair, waiting as he shut the door. "Do you feel any better yet?" You questioned. He shrugged. "I want you to know (Y/n), that I'm not trying to isolate you from anyone." He turned to you. You nodded.

"However," he walked over to you and pressed a kiss on your cheek. "You're mine." You placed your hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to you. "I'm yours." You mumbled, smashing your lips into his, blushing slightly. He deepened the kiss, making you lean back further into the chair. You both pulled away slowly, and he grinned at the look on your face.

You sat up, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand. "Friends don't do that, my dear." You narrowed your eyes.  "Then don't be jealous of my friends, Alastor." You smiled, half joking. "I'll try." He shrugged. You exhaled, giving him a lopsided grin. "I love you." He blushed slightly, smiling genuinely. "I love you too..."