Angel Dust 💕 Sick day

One thing all of you need to learn about me: I am an absolute sucker for sick fanfics. Not in a weird way, but when you feel absolutely off balance because your sick (like me atm,,) why not read one? I just love them. Okay, rant over. Enjoy!

- Gender Neutral

~♡~

You were lying in bed half asleep, scrolling through the texts on your phone. Even with the brightness down it was way too bright, making you squint. The curtains were drawn in your room and you were hiding under a mountain of fluffy blankets.

You groaned, opening a text from Charlie. "Good morning! Or, afternoon. I heard you were sick, so I hope u feel better soon! :)" You quickly texted her back before throwing your phone across the room and attempting to go back to bed. Doing absolutely nothing was more tiring than you'd think.

Soon after, the door to your room creaked open. You lifted your head up and noticed the silhouette of a spider, your favorite spider, to be exact. "Angel Dust?" You mumbled, looking up. You saw him walk over to the curtains, pulling them open. You immediately ducked as the bright red sky filled the room.

"Why. I hate you." You stated, hiding underneath the mountain of sheets. You heard him laugh. "Rise and shine, babe. Let's go out." You felt an impression on the bed next to you as he pulled back your covers. You narrowed your eyes and he smiled excitedly.

"I'm not going out Angel..." You mumbled. He raised his eyebrows. "Why not? Well, we can always stay here and do something." He brushed the hair out of your face and grinned. "Angel, I'm sick." He rolled his eyes. "Sick, isn't that just a fancy term for ignoring your boyfriend."

"I'm not ignoring you! You're a foot away from me. How can I ignore you?" You poked his chest and he leaned in to kiss you. You quickly turned your head, almost falling off the bed. "See, your ignoring me." "I'm trying to keep you from catching whatever I-" you were interrupted by a sneeze, making Angel lean back.

"Fine, Fine. I believe you." You gave him a look before scooting back to lean against your head board. He laid down at your side, staring up at you. "What will you ever do without me sweetheart? I'm out of commission." You cupped his face with your hand and he leaned into it. "What do you mean? If I don't stay, I think I'll die of boredom."

"You picked the worst day to be clingy." He shrugged. "You picked the worst day to feel bad." You laughed, though it ended with a cough. He sighed before sliding off the bed. "I'm gonna make a call." "To who?" You raised your eyebrows. "You'll see." He winked. You smirked. "Alright. Don't do anything stupid." "Don't count on it." He grinned.

...

After getting halfway through a movie with Angel, there was a quick knock at the door. " You looked up quickly before looking down at Angel Dust, who was grinning like no tomorrow. He jumped up and opened the door, though he was immediately pushed out of the way.

"Hey hon! How are you?" Molly excitedly pushed her brother out of the way, to which he crossed his arms and groaned. "Molly?" Surprise was written all over your face. "Yep! Are you okay?" She ran over and took a seat next to you, pressing her hand against your forehead. "I-I'm alright, I don't want to get you sick." You waved your hands in front of you defensively as she leaned in closer. "Oh hush. You know, I used to patch Angie up all the time when we were alive!"

You sighed, realizing she wouldn't be leaving any time soon. Angel stepped over, a grin on his face as he hugged you from behind. "Hey! I played a nurse in a movie once, can I stay?" You smirked. "Oh really? What kind of movie?" He narrowed his eyes at you as Molly put her hands on her hips.

"Angel Dust, why don't you make yourself useful and get me some water?" She smiled. He rolled his eyes. "Full names now? What did I do?" She laughed. "If you keep hugging (Y/n) like that I'll have two sick demons to care for. Now go! It's not like they're going anywhere." He groaned and stood up before stepping towards the door, though he quickly came back to kiss your cheek before he left.

"My, is he always like that? I pity you, my brother's always been a handful." You laughed. "No, I think he's annoyed." "Why's that?" She slid off the bed and pulled the covers up over your legs as you leaned against the headboard. "Not sure. I'd have to ask him." She smiled and brushed some of your hair away from your face. "If you ask me, he misses you."

You raised an eyebrow at her. "Misses me? I see him all the time." She shrugged. "Have you been preoccupied with something? Maybe work? That's probably how you got sick in the first place hon." You thought about it for a moment, but Angel Dust came back in before you could answer. You smiled at him and he grinned, giving Molly a bowl full of water.

He rested his head in his hands on the bed, watching her soak a towel in it. While she was looking down, she caught a glimpse of the time by the clock on your night stand. "Oh gosh, I'm late! I have to get to the diner for my shift...Angie? You'll watch (Y/n), won't you?" She winked at you and you smiled. "Yeah, See you later." He tried to walk off without a word but she gave him a quick, tight hug before walking over to you. She wrapped her arms around you and gave you the same treatment.

"Oh (Y/n), thank you for babysitting my brother~" You laughed. "Anytime." Angel Dust glared at the two of you, making you laugh even more. Molly quickly left the room, leaving the two of you alone. Angel began wringing out the towel, placing it on your forehead, leaning in awfully close to your face. You grinned. "Thank you." "You're welcome, hot stuff." "Bye." You watched him fall back, groaning.

"You're mean." He pouted, crossing two of his arms. You sighed. "Angel, what's wrong? I just don't want you sick." He bit his lip. "I'd rather be sick and kiss you then sit here like some 'prince of abstinence'." You couldn't help but smile. "Wow, you're such a good poet." "I'm serious (Y/n)." He whined.

You took the towel off and wiped your face before setting it back on the stand. "...I love you?" He looked up at you and you sighed. "I'm sorry I haven't spent much time with you." He moved in and sat next to you, his head against the board. "I love you too." You rested your head on his shoulder. "As soon as I'm better, I'll spend the whole day with you." He smirked. "I want to spend forever with you."

You moved back and grinned. "Then we'll spend forever together. I promise." He laughed and you smiled, quickly kissing his cheek. "You know, you make me kind of happy that I'm stuck in hell for eternity." You flicked him, laughing at his reaction. "Ow! Hey-"

"Don't say that! You really want to crush Charlie's dreams?" You teased. He brushed himself off and sighed. "Fine, but if her redemption theory works you better be there with me." You coughed into your arm before grinning. "Obviously. I have my angel to escort me." He narrowed his eyes. "That was bad and you know it." You shrugged. "It's hell, get over it beautiful." He bit his lip. "...You're lucky you're cute, you know." You smiled. "I know." "But you're on thin freaking ice."

~♡~
Happy holidays! (Or Holidaze if you've seen Vivziepop's new animated short) Hope you're all enjoying yourselves and having a good time, whether your alone watching dance moms in your pajamas, or hanging out with family and friends <3 Thank you for reading! (And putting up with my terrible examples)