1

POV Soph:

Soph lives in a small town but also has to move because of her career as a dancer. Today was her first day in the big city and she was waiting for her best friend Avery to come. People can say that they have something special but who knows. She was at the airport, and it was only half an hour before Avery's coming. She saw her and rushed to her. They hadn't seen each other in a long time and she missed her too much.

- I know you missed me so much but if you don't stop hugging me so hard you'll kill me.

I laughed and smiled at her. I really really missed her. Her energy, her affection to people, the way she carries about me, the way she looks at me, the way she makes me smile. Everything is different with her and i never thought i would find someone like her.

- So where we going now sweetheart?

- First we will take your luggage at home and then ill take you to a special place.

We left her luggage and went to the place. It was only five minutes away. I noticed Avery looking at me. In general, i didn't like people staring at me, but the way she was looking at me was different. She was looking at me with a twinkle at her eyes, and i can say i knew that she was not imagining anything wrong. She wasn't like that. She was the person with the purest soul that i had ever known. We were already im front of the place and it was obvious that she already liked it. We went in and sat at the last table.

- Did you like it?

- Of course i like it, you know that im in love with the pizza.

We ordered a pizza and after a while it came. After we ate we went to the beach to watch the sunset. It was our thing. Avery sat on the sand and i lay on her lap. It was beautiful. She played with a lock of my hair.

- How is it in the big city. Did you like it?

-Yeah i like it, but i miss my town. I have too many memories there and it will be a little difficult to start here, alone.

- Soph, you are not alone. You know it. You have me and our friends. Whenever you feel alone you can tell us and we will come. We love you. I don't want you to feel alone, okay?

- Thanks for everything you did for me.

- You know i love helping you, and i will continue to do it. You can always count on me for everything.

Avery was every girl's dream, and I honestly don't know why she chose me.  Her beautiful appearance was able to enchant everyone, and although she sometimes behaved like a child, people adored her.  Personally, I liked the part of her that was concerned about the people she loved.  She is not too annoying and I can gladly trust her for everything.