Pork x Sushi x Cooking

Titania's POV 

When the doors opened there was a big fat guy, and a young woman with many pig tails inside. "Thanks for waiting. How do you feel, Buhara? Hungry?" The young woman asked the fat guy. 

Buhara's stomach growled really loudly. "Yeah Menchi, I'm sure that anyone with ears can hear that I'm starving." Said Buhara. 

"As you might of already guested, us Gourmet Hunters are in charge of judging the Second Phase." Said Menchi. 

"Gourmet Hunters?" Asked Leorio. 

"What's that?" Asked Gon. 

"Gourmet Hunters travel around the world to collect all sorts of exotic ingredients. They then use them to create new and innovated dishes that have never been tasted. Before becoming Hunters, most of them were Gourmet Chiefs." Kurapika explained. 

"The subject for this phase well be.. Cooking." Said Menchi. 

"Cooking?!" Everyone said surprised. 

"First of all you're gonna have cook any dish that I decide to order." Said Buhara. 

"Only those who manage to fill his order, will be asked to prepare a dish of my choose after that. What it all comes down to this. If we both think the dishes you made is delicious, you pass." Menchi explained. 

"Is there anything else we should know?" Asked Gon. 

"Basically all you need to know is that you don't pass until we say delicious. Bear in mind that this test well be over when the two of us are both full from eating." 

"Man, I never cooked anything before in my life." Said Leorio. 

"I've never expected a test like this." Said Kurapika. 

"I know how to cook." Said Gon. 

"Me too." I said. 

"You serious, what can you make?" Leorio asked Gon and me. 

"I can make a lot of different stuff. But my specialty is mac and cheese!" Said Gon. 

"Mac and cheese?" Asked Leorio confused. 

"Well, I guess you can call that cooking." Said Kurapika. 

Leorio laughed. "Come on, it doesn't take much of a chief to make a simple dish like that!" 

"Hey that's not true. Mito-san always said no one can make it like me." 

"I'm sure she's right. Maybe you can make for me sometime." 

"Me too." Said Kurapika. I rolled my eyes. This moment is really too funny. 

"Okay listen up! My order is... A whole roasted pig." Said Buhara, everyone was shocked to hear that. "It's my absolute favorite, and living in the forest is The Great Stamp. The most ferocious and delicious pig of them all." 

"Let the Second Phase begin!" Said Menchi, and everyone left to get their pigs. 

I remember reading about these pigs in one of my books. The Great Stamp, the world's most ferocious pig. They use their big noses to send their enemies flying. If you're to slow, you'll end up as their dinner. 

"Catch a pig and cook it. This is way easier than the First Phase." Said Leorio. 

"I hope it will be that simple." Said Kurapika. 

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." I said. 

"What do you mean?" Asked Leorio. 

"The Great Stamp are.." Right when I was going to tell them about The Great Stamp. Gon slides down the hill, and all of us followed. But Gon soon stopped close to the end. Which caught us all by surprise.