Killua x is a x Zoldyck

Titania's POV 

"It's finally time for the last round." Said Kurapika. But wait, who's turn is it? And what happens if the score is tie? 

"Guess I'm off." Said Killua. 

"What? Killua?" Leorio said surprised. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"Damn it! I really needed to win my round..." 

"Gon... This guy is totally pissing me off!" 

"Now, now." Gon said trying to calm him down. 

"Don't give up before we even know what the contest is. Well, if it's something like mental math, I'm surrendering." 

"That's right! Depending on the opponent, we still have a chance!" Said Leorio with a bit of hope. All the prisoners looked terrified as Killua's opponent walked towards the middle platform. He grabbed a chunk of the wall and crushed it with his bare hands. 

"That's a brick wall." I said shocked. Then he took off his cloak. 

Leorio was shocked to see who it was. "That guy..." 

"You know him?" Gon asked curious. 

"We should take the loss. Killua! Don't fight him." 

"Why not?" Killua asked. 

"Jones... He is the worst serial killer in Zaban City. He chase his victims randomly. It was a famous case... 146 people, young and old, men and women, met with brutal deaths by his hand. The victims had one thing in common. He murdered all of them with his bare hands. He was known for his iron grip, the power in his fingers. You don't have to face that psychotic killer... There's always next year." Kurapika and I got and walked towards everyone as Leorio explained. Killua walked to the middle platform. "Hey, Killua... Killua! Damn it, was he even listening to me?!" 

"We should let him go. He could have a plan." Said Kurapika. 

"I hope so, because I don't think I can take anymore of this insanity." I said. Oh, Killua. Are you sure you can beat him? I hope you'll be okay. I don't want to lose a friend. I held my hands together, entangling my fingers. Good luck, Killua. 

"How are we settling this contest?" Killua asked. 

"Contest? I believe you're confused. This will be a one-sided massacre. I have no interest in the exam or any offer of amnesty. I just want to hear you scream." Said Jones. 

Killua's face was still calm, like he had nothing to worry about. "Really? Okay. Then the loser is the one who dies." 

"Yeah, that's right. I'll tear your body apart." Then Killua vanished, and the next thing I knew. Killua was right behind Jones, with something in his hand. When I looked at it, it was a heart. Seeing it made me feel sick. Right when Killua crushed the heart with his bare hands I almost threw up. I was trying really hard to keep it down. Then Johns fell down and died.