Hit x the x Target

Titania's POV 

Soon after we started heading for Zevil Island, the airship came back. And in it was Lippo. "We now have only the Fourth Phase and the Last Phase to go in this Hunter Exam. About the Fourth Phase... I'd like everyone to draw lots." Said Lippo with a box next to him. "There are as many cards in this  box next to him. "There are as many cards in this box as the remaining applicants. You'll each choose one on the order in which you escaped Tick Tower." Everyone did as  they were told and drew lots from the box. I was last, on my card there was a number 76 on it. What does this number stand for? "The card you just picked will have a number. And those numbers correspond with the remaining applicant's ID numbers. This drawing has just determined the hunter and hunted." 

"The hunter and the hunted?" Leorio asked confused. 

"What does that mean?" Gon asked confused too. 

"In short, the objective of the Fourth Phase is to steal each other's ID badges. The applicant whose badge ID number corresponds with card you've picked is your target! In order to pass this phase, you'll need six points." Lippo explained. 

"Six points? What do you mean by that?" I asked. 

"During this phase, each badge is worth a certain number of points. The badge of your target is worth three points. Your own badge is also worth three points. So, if you can steal your target's badge and manage to keep your own, you'll pass the Fourth Phase. By the way, all other applicant's badges are worth one point. You can also get the six points you need that way. You'll be staying on Zevil Island for one week. The entire island is your playing field. Collect the six points by whatever means necessary for you. Now I'll turn you all over to Khara." Then some random lady started talking, but we all ignored her.

My target is applicant number 76, Cherry the Martial Artist. No one can surpass him in martial arts. So if I'm gonna get his badge. I need to have some type of strategy. "The battle has already begun." Said Kurapika.

"Yeah, everyone's removed their badge, and hid them." Said Leorio.

"No surprise there, they don't want them to be out on display." I said.

"Speaking hypothetically... If you happened to be my target, I wouldn't show any mercy."

"Naturally. If you happened to be my target, I would say the same." Said Kurapika, Leorio was shocked to hear that.

"Am I your target?"

Kurapika chuckled. "I was speaking hypothetically."

"Oh, right..."

"Don't worry. You are not my target."

"I see... And you aren't my target! What about you, Titania, hypothetically speaking of course."

"Well to be honest, I'm not sure what I would do if you guys were my target. You are my first real friends after all."