Nothing X like my X World

Titania's POV

We were on our way to the Republic of Podokea. I was taking a nice nap on the air ship, when Kurapika woke me. "Good morning." He said. as I open my eyes. He and Leorio were carrying some drinks and french fries. "Well be in the Republic of Podokea by morning. We'll see Killua soon enough."

"Yep!" Gon said as he was eating his french fry.

After I had something to eat, I started to get sleepy again. I leaned on Kurapika's should as i slowly drifted off to sleep. Before I fell completely to sleep. I felt Kurapika kiss my head, it need me smile.

*********

When we entered our room on the train Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio were amazed at it. "Look at that! No wonder it's first-class." Said Leorio. Then Gon ran up and jumped onto the couch.

"It's so soft!" Said Gon as he bounced, then started sliding on it.

"What's wrong, Gon?" Kurapika asked.

"It's hard to move around when it's too soft."

"That's good. An injured person shouldn't move too much anyways." I said.

"Does that mean I can't go adventuring with Leorio?"

"What?! You think I still want to go with you? You always like to take the shortcuts. Don't ask me..." Said Leorio.

"What should I do then?"

"If you really want to go, ask Kurapika or Titania."

"Hey, Kurapika." We all look at where Kurapika was sitting, he fell off of his seat.

"What is it, Gon?" Kurapika asked.

"Nothing..." I laughed seeing him like that. "Well what about you, Titania?"

"Well since you're injured, it would be best if you just stay here." I answer him.

"Alright then, I understand." And then the train took off.

"This is what first-class is like, the train is not shaking at all." Said Leorio.

"But I can't believe we were able to get one of the two only rooms."

"That's all because of this." Said Kurapika as he held up his license card.

"Do you mean the hunter's license?"

"Yup! The Hunter's Association has reservations for first-class seats for all transportation. That's why it was very easy for us to get this cabin."

"Didn't they tell you during your hunter orientation?" I asked.

"They did?" Gon asked confused.

"Maybe all you could do was think about Killua. That's why you weren't listening at all. Anyhow, to be able to ride on first-class is so cool." Said Leorio.

"I'd always ride like this when I was little." I said.

"Yeah, but not everyone knows what it's like to live large. If it was third-class, sleeping would be a lot rougher."

"You wouldn't thought of a way. I call it the 'sleeping technique for third-class seats'." Said Kurapika.

"How would you do that?" Gon asked.

"It's quite simple actually." Then Kurapika put his finger on the table. "Pretend these are third-class seats.Due to the pair of armrest it makes it hard to sleep sideways. Which was would you have to sleep in order to be comfortable? This is what you should do... Leorio, are you listening?"