fourteen

song; crazy in love ( fifty shades of grey version )

artist; beyonce

"It's the beat my heart skips when I'm with you, but i still don't understand, just how your love can do what no one else can.."

suits // fourteen

- Jenna -

This chapter contains mature sexual contentttt, a lot more graphic than usual okay I'm sorryy, but most of this fandom is dirty af and needs Jesus anyway so... here in the 1d fandom we do not judge, unless you are not from this fandom therefore we will judge you til the cows come home. enjoy.

"Niall at least bring me a towel" I groaned, climbing out of the hot tub, my wet clothes sticking to me. He continued to laugh at his second evil prank today, his arms clutching his stomach. I was going to run into Niall to soak him, but this seemed a harder task than I thought when I brought half the water in the hot tub with me, soaking the floor and causing me to fall straight onto my ass, grabbing onto Niall in the process and pulling him down with me.

"Jen, fu- ouch" Niall groaned, rubbing where he had hit his knee. "Jenna I have bad knees." He pouted like a little kid, so I bent over, pressing a kiss to his knee.

"Is Ni's wittle boo boo all better?" I cooed, pulling at his cheeks. He swatted my hand away, leaning onto the side of the hot tub to stand up. He grabbed my hand, pulling me u with him and pulling me into his chest. He pressed a quick kiss to my forehead before stripping down into his boxers, "Niall what are you doing?"

"Getting into the hot tub, you coming?" He smirked, my breathing hitched when I realized he was wearing a very tight pair of white calvin kleins. I rolled my eyes but decided to strip down too, after all, bikinis weren't much different. He climbed into the hot tub, his eyes raking my body as I too got in. "You look so good." he murmured into my neck when I straddled his lap. Time for revenge.

I placed my hands on either side of his face, planting my lips on his, our mouths moving in sync. His tongue skimmed my bottom lip before darting into my mouth. His hands were on my waist, but soon moved to cup my bottom. One of his hands came in front, palming me through my underwear. I grabbed his arm, placing it back on my bum, he chuckled in response. I disconnected our lips, placing them on his neck before sucking harshly on his pale skin. I started to grind my hips against his, earning a groan of pleasure to erupt from his mouth. "Jen, s hit." He chucked his head backwards, resting it on the side of the hot tub. One of my hands trailed down his torso, my fingers toying with the thin material, the only thing covering his hard length. "T-touch me." He moaned, begging for me to have my way with him.

"What do you want me to do, Niall?" I whispered in his ear and a strained whimper fell from his lips.

"Anything f uck, just.. anything." He screwed his eyes shut, pushing down on my hips to put pressure on his crotch. I pushed my hand into his tight boxers, grabbing his length and pumping slowly. His breath was coming out in short spurts, his chest moving up and down rapidly. "F-faster jen." I ignored his instructions, continuing to go at a slow and teasing pace. He started kissing my neck, causing me to lose focus and throw my head back once he hit just the right spot. I let out a controlled whimper as he brought his hand to palm me between my legs. I took my hand out from his boxers and pulled his hair, kissing his mouth as two of his fingers entered me.

He continued to pump two fingers inside of me, curling his fingers to hit just the right spot. His thumb rubbed circles on my c lit, intensifying the immense pleasure I was receiving. "N-Ni, faster." I screwed my eyes shut and gripped onto his biceps as I came undone, my head resting on his shoulder when I was finished. He gave me a moment to recover before I trailed my hands down his toned torso, I placed my hand over his member, going back to a painfully slow pace. My thumb flicked over the head, causing a hiss to escape his pink lips.