seventeen

I'm sooo sorry for making you wait so long, I've been extremely busy with revising for prelims, I have an art pass book to be in for the end of this week and I haven't even started it yet so really I should be doing that instead of writing but I felt really bad for making you all wait so I'm writing now. School stresses me out so much ewwy. Anyway, I will not be including valentines day or new year in this book because yeah I'm a bit late.. so there will be a time jump to Niall's mom's 'soiree' later on in this chapter ENJOY. xxxxxx

song; drunk on love

artist; rihanna

"I'm so intoxicated, I love the way that you taste on my lips, when we kiss, you got me so addicted, so much I can't resist, falling into your arms..Take me away.."

ps. May or may not include a small sexual scene since I made you wait so long...

- Jenna -

I woke up with the familiar pounding in my head that I had become acquaintance with ever since Niall had stumbled into my life. I hardly remembered a thing from the night before and my mouth was incredibly dry. I lifted my head from the mattress to see I was sprawled on my front across an unfamiliar double bed, and I dreaded to think of who it could belong to. I stood up from the bed, stumbling into the en suite and splashing cool water on my face. I furrowed my eyebrows when I realized just who's shirt I was wearing. It was then that I took in my attire, one of Niall's plaid shirts almost completely unbuttoned, a black fuzzy sock on one foot, the other bare. I walked back into the bedroom, knocking over a lamp in the process. I cursed under my breath at the loud noise, hoping to god that Niall didn't hear. What the hell happened last night? I found the other sock, pulled it onto my foot before exiting the room, I must've opened and closed around 5 bedroom doors until I came to the one Niall was sound asleep in, he was lying on his back, the covers only covering his crotch, one leg on top of the covers and his abs completely visible to me. His hair was disheveled, but he looked completely irresistible just like the day I had met him, with his expensive tailored suit and his polished goddamn shoes. I wasn't angry at him for having a child, I was upset that he told me to leave, but now that I had been given 24 hours to think, I didn't really think I was annoyed anymore. Niall was a confusing man, the fact that he was a big time lawyer with Italian suits, an impressive collection of expensive alcohol and... a four year old son? To me It didn't add up, perhaps he was just trying to cover up who he really was, maybe underneath it all Niall was a sweet loving father who took his son to basketball games and then out for ice cream and scolded him when he misbehaved. I hoped, for the sake of his son that he was a good father, he seemed to really adore Niall, from what I had seen. 

I made my way to the kitchen, I hoped Niall wouldn't mind If I made myself some breakfast, I don't think I could last much longer. I searched through the pantry and finally decided to make some of my mom's toffee pancakes, and decided I should maybe make some for Niall, it would have been rude not to. I turned on the radio, loud enough for me to enjoy myself but not loud enough to wake Niall. I wanted to delay his awakening as much as possible. 

I had finally made the batter when a sleepy Niall stumbled into the kitchen, clad in a pair of tight Calvin Klein boxers, he was rubbing his eyes and looked deliciously attractive. "Oh, um Jenna?" I suddenly felt extremely awkward, standing in his kitchen in my underwear and one of his shirts unbuttoned with a spatula in my hand. I don't think I had thought this through. "I thought you had left."

"I'm um sorry, I was.. hungry." He walked over to me, I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he wiped his thumb across my cheek and chuckled.

"You have batter all over your face." He bit his lip and pried the spatula from my hand, placing it on the counter top before placing his hands on my hips and pulling me closer. "But I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to have my way with you right here in the kitchen." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath tickling my skin. My breathing was heavy and all I wanted to do was sit on top of the counter and wrap my legs around his waist.