ten

song; new thang

artist; red foo

"hey babe, i know that we hardly met and i like that, you're playing hard to get. and you're the type that, makes me want to do things, that's why i wanna make you my new thang.."

suits // ten

- Jenna -

He placed both hands on my hips, lifting me onto the desk. I immediately kicked my shoes off as he unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down my legs, his hands pressed against my inner thighs as he pushed them apart. "I'm sorry for not picking you up." He breathed, making his way along my jaw and resting his lips just below my ear. I shook my head, bringing my hands to his suit pants, quickly undoing the belt and pulling them down his legs. I palmed him against his boxers, his length going hard underneath my touch. He pulled my panties down my legs, without warning inserting two fingers inside of me, one hand was pressed against my core, the other flat against my arched back. "F*ck, be quiet." He groaned, as I let out a loud whimper. 

"J-just, f*ck Niall." I moaned, bringing my head forward and resting it on his shoulder.

He pulled his fingers from my throbbing core, pulling a foil packet from his back pocket and ripping it open, he quickly slid it down his member, the head pressing against the place I needed him most. He reconnected our lips as he thrust into me quickly, his hands on my hips, helping to guide my movements. "Baabe." He groaned, biting my lip and pulling it backwards before releasing it. I brought my hands to the nape of his neck, playing with the hair there, which earned me a moan of approval.

With a couple more quick thrusts and a muffled moan when Niall brought his hand up to cover my mouth I was sent over the edge. He quickly pulled up his suit pants, retrieving my panties and jeans from the floor and helping me get dressed. "I wish I could stay longer but I literally need to go." He pressed his lips against mine again, pushing a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "Can I take you out for dinner tonight?" He whispered, separating the kiss. I nodded, leaning forward again to close the small gap between us. 

He shot me a wink, and with one final kiss he left the office, I still sat on the desk, completely flustered and unaware what just happened. I tidied up my hair, exiting the office and making my way back to the front desk. Jamie just stared at me, then her eyes went wide, "You didn't. No frickin way! You did not just." She burst into a fit of laughter, which made my cheeks go red and put my head in my hands. 

"Shut up shut up shut up" I groaned

"You did not just do the dirty in an office with Niall Horan while working. I can't believe you." She was still laughing, and began choking on her water. I sat down in my seat and huffed.  

"And he invited me out to dinner in case you're wondering why he asked me in there."

She finally composed herself, but the sly smirk had not yet left her face. "Did you not even give him shit for not picking you up? Or did you literally jump straight on that." She once again burst into laughter, leaving me to roll my eyes and pick up the phone. 

"Garret and Dunner, Jenna speaking who may I forward you to?"

"Can you put me through to Niall Horan please? It's urgent." The voice on the other side sounded vagely familiar, and he sounded worried. 

"He's in a meeting. Can I take a message?" I heard a line of curse words escape under his breath and something hitting the floor. 

"Tell him to contact me as soon as he's out of his meeting. It's about Frank Baxter. He'll understand." And with that he hung up, leaving me confused and slightly wishing Niall would hurry up and come out of the conference room so I could see him.