Mated Goals

UNEDITED

--------------

After I arrive at Oliver's I pay my fee and get out the cab. I once more take a moment to admire the house before I take the steps to the door thankful that I had the key and didn't have to wait for her to open it. I go around the corner to her kitchen and grab some water to quench my thirst before I head to her bedroom.

Her family and mines were rogues by choice so we didn't live around packs. As I open the door excited to discuss the details of last night my mouth drops and my eyes open wide when I see my friends mate going to pound time with her legs in the air. They stop and look at me with the same faces and I quickly close the door beyond mortified. I hear someone curse loudly. If I hadn't been so lost in thought maybe I would have distinguished the moans from the creak of the stairs. I put a hand to my mouth to stop myself from busting out laughing and race down stairs giggling.

I smile and nod my head in approval knowing my friend got herself a freaky mate. Well damn, I didn't know she was that nasty though.

I wait downstairs still mortified and they finally come down fully clothed. I could tell they were uncomfortable about the whole situation as I was when simultaneously smiled at me sheepishly. "So yeah, how are you guys doing today." I asked trying to break the awkward silence.

We all boast out laughing.

"I can't believe you saw that! Please ground swallow me now!" Oliver squeaked covering her face with her hands. Shane chuckled as he pulled her in his arms kissing her forehead.

"That was not how I wanted our second meeting to go for sure." He said shaking his head.

I made an awkward face. "Yeah, that was a little too much, but it was my fault. I should have known to knock first. Don't worry next time I'm doing that, better yet I'll call first." Oliver hid her face in Shane's chest in embarrassment while we boast out laughing.

He gave me a nod smiling. "We'll appreciate that. How about I make some breakfast and we can talk some more."

Damn he can cook? That was sexy as hell. "I'm game for that." I just realized that I was hungry as I got off the couch to follow them.

Oliver and I sit around the kitchen Island as Shane gets out the ingredients. Not wanting to be in the same clothes as last night I asked her if it was okay go to her room to change. "Yes girl, you're family so you don't have to ask."

I get up and give her a quick hug before I once again race upstairs. I go to her drawer and find some shorts and a t-shirt. I put them on ready to get out of the room that smelled like sex. A part of me felt bad for cock blocking them, but I'm sure they had plenty of times to do it, because Oliver's parents were barely home. I left the room closing it to contain the smell.

I chuckled to myself.

As I reached kitchen I walked onto them embracing as Shane covered her face with kisses making Oliver giggle.

This was a side of her best friend she never thought she would see. They were disgustingly cute she wanted to pinch they're cheeks. I felt a ping in my heart as I thought about Nick but masked it with a smile as he looked at me with he biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Oops, my bad." He grabbed Oliver's face and squeezed it making her look like a fish and gave her a big kiss before telling her to go sit down.

"You guys are too cute!" I was genuinely happy for her. She thought when she found her mate he would reject her but so far he was sweet and affectionate.

"I know right!" Oliver quipped with enthusiasm as Shane did nothing but smile as he cooked us omelets. I looked at her and she was staring at him all dreamy and as I looked back at him I didn't blame her.

Shane looked like he was mixed with white and Asian. He had full lips and a friendly, playful face. He reminded me of Ricky Kim, but with long sleeve tattoos that showed through his shirt. He looked around six one and had a nice fit physic.

"So what's up with you and my cousin?" Shane asked out of nowhere as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

My eyes grew. I thought about what to say, but wasn't sure either.

"I thought you knew the way you looked at me yesterday." I shrugged.

"Nope he doesn't really say much, but he did describe you to me."

Interesting I thought and my wolf agreed.

"I honestly wish I knew why, but he shuts me away whenever we seem to get close. I'm starting to feel like a burden." I said as I put my elbows on the island and sighed in my hands.

He looked like he was fighting a battle in his head and I guess revealing something to me must have won. He sighed dejectedly.

"There is a reason why Nick is the way he is, but it's not my place to disclose that. Not only would it hurt my cousin but he would beat me up." He chuckled at the last part.

So she wasn't hallucinating when she thought something was up with Nick. This was good news, because at least she knew she wasn't the complete reason for his hesitance. Now she was more inclined to find out the reason.

"My cousin can be stubborn when it comes to his happiness so I'm willing to help you get him back if that's what you want." He said as he gave me a plate then walked over to Oliver pulling her up so he could take her sit then pulled her on his lap.

"Goddess help me but I still want him and I really appreciate that." I decided to confide in him.

We ate our food in silence but I kept looking at them as I hoped one day to have something so pure with Nick.

-------------

What do you guys think??

I'm so happy for my girl Oliver!!

Don't forget to comment, fan, and vote:)

HAPPY READING!!:)