Volunteer or Drama?

Sooo UNEDITED, BUT Y'ALL LOVE ME ANYWAYS (;

Follow my FB PAGE to get EARLY UPDATES Woott!!:)) ----> FB: https://www.facebook.com/HadynRose23/

Find me Blogging (Mental Health & Lifestyle) here! ---> https://reginaakello.wixsite.com/soove/blog

--------------------------------

I woke up noticing I barely slept on the bed. Well damn, I must have fallen asleep, asleep. I stood up and stretched my body, loving all the pops the accompanied the stretch. I stopped to think about it 'was I weird to love the pops?'

Oh well, I didn't mind. I went to my dresser and gathered what I wanted to wear for the day and took them to the bathroom. I quickly undressed and took a quick shower and got out refreshed. A shower is always the best medicine. I put on lotion then put on black shorts and my favorite yellow tank top that had the words "Pretty Thick" by Soove. I loved shopping on their site that was connected to Etsy. The style was always dope.

Since I didn't want to style my hair, I put on my black beanie that said, 'So fly'. by the same company. I went to my makeup drawer and quickly put on some light make before admiring the final touch in the mirror. 'Damn I look good' I thought as I winked at my reflection in the mirror.

I walked back into my room and grabbed a pan and paper from my desk. Since I had a little time left, before I had to leave for the habitat and humanity build I decided to write down more notes, for what I plan to accomplish for the rest of the year. It was my last year, and I planned to make the best of it. The sweeter part, was planning how I was going to torture Nick.

"Norraa..." Yelled a very familiar voice. I groaned, if she got any louder she was going to wake my mom. I put my things away and ran out the door slowing going down stairs.

"Norraa.." The voice yelled again. I followed the sound to the kitchen and found Oliver looking through the fridge.

"Really you have no shame." She jumped at the sound of my voice since she was too busy looking for food.

"I know I smell ribs, and don't try to lie to me." She said crossing her arms and tapping her right foot. As the fridge re-shut itself I raised my eyebrow.

"Now why would I tell you where they are, when you know that's one of my favorite dishes?"

She blew her breath in exasperation. "Come on, I'm your best friend. Share please."

I pretended to think. "Mmm I don't think that word is in my vocabulary."

She playfully glared at me. "Well then you give me no choice, but to fight you for the honor of devouring the deliciousness.

"Bring it on." I glared back smirking.

"Really girls? I can't even. There is more than enough for you both." My moms voice interrupted our playful banter, making us jump.

Oliver had a hand to her chest to calm her heart. She couldn't take being scarred twice in one setting. "Good morning Ms. Summers! You and your daughter really, need to take a course in presenting yourselves before you enter."

"Young lady, I don't need to present myself in my own house, but good morning."

Oliver chuckled nervously. "That's right ma'am, yes ma'am."

Jocelyn walked to the fridge and as Oliver stepped away she reopened it and pulled out a covered plate of ribs, she had hidden in the bottom of the fridge.

"Is this what you were looking for?" Both her daughter and friend were looking at the plate salivating. She mentally rolled her eyes. These girls.