Heartbreaker

Unedited....

He get off the motorcycle, and took off his helmet. My mouth became dry and I almost forgot how to breath. His dark hair was slicked back, and as he took off his dark sunglasses revealing his deep green eye's I surely needed water. He was wearing dark blue jeans that hugged his masculine legs and a white shirt, which hugged his taut stomach. He finished it with a black leather jacket.

Damn him and his sexiness.

He quickly approached me with his long legs and once he reached me, he grabbed the back of my neck tightening his hand around it. Leaning in, he inhaled taking in my scent, and I arched my head, giving him more access. I closed my eyes as he grabbed my hair then just as quickly released it stepping back.

I whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Don't forget who you belong to. Only I can make you feel that way." He said in his deep voice, before walking away from me. It wasn't uncommon for mates to sniff each others scent for comfort or in his case dominance.

I groaned, frustrated that I let him do that to me, but decided to shake it off. I looked at where he was and saw him flirting with one of the girls volunteering and this boiled my blood. He didn't like me flirting with guys, yet he had the audacity to flirt in front of me.

I squint my eyes. Okay fine, if that's how he wants to do this, then let the games begin.

I walked over to where the music was playing quietly and turned it up higher. I told everyone to take a break, which they cheered happily. I walked over to Trevor with determination and whispered in his ear, so only he could hear. "Want to help me with something?"

He looked at me in a daze.

"Anything for you." He smirked.

I pulled him, where I could capture Nick's attention and started dancing on him. I dramatically laughed a little loudly when he put his nose in my hair, which made Nick look over at us.

I smiled in my head evilly and thought. 'That's right lover boy, two can play'.

Now he was seething as his eyes turned black, before turning back to their green. The girl he was flirting with a minute ago kept saying something to him, but he didn't look like he was paying any attention seeing as it was on me and Trevor. I did a victory dance in my head as I turned in Trevor's arms ignoring him. If he thought we was going to be in charge of whatever our relationship was, he had another thing coming. I put my hand in the air and left the other one around Trevor's neck. He was holding me by the waist, and I should have been turned on, but I felt daggers on my back. This only made me laugh out more. Suddenly I was pushed back and two male wolves were growling at each other, with their canines lengthened. I quickly ran in between them and worked hard to push them apart. Since Nick stood at 6'0 with solid muscle and Trevor at 5'10 it was harder to push him away. The music turned off and everyone stayed at drama unfolding.

I sighed. 'Great.'

"Stop guys! What are you trying to accomplish here, besides to show off your male egos?" They kept glaring at each other like they couldn't hear me.

"She's mine!" Nick growls.

Trevor leaned in ready to fight. "Last time I checked she was single!"

This macho man drama seriously needed to stop.

"Guys relax, last time I checked I could speak for myself!" They continued their stare down.

"For fucks sack." I mumbled to myself. If this doesn't end soon, we might have a blood bath.