Rejected

Follow my FB PAGE to get EARLY UPDATES Woott!!:)) ----> FB: https://www.facebook.com/HadynRose23/

Find me Blogging (Mental Health & Lifestyle) here! ---> https://reginaakello.wixsite.com/soove/blog

--------------------------

"Nora you just dont understand." he sighed. "Its not you its me. I just dont want a mate right now. Can you understand that?" he said touching my face.

We were standing in the middle of a meadow. The wind was blowing the grass and flowers back and forth in a swaying motion. I was standing their in my jacket holding it against me as the chilly wind blew around us. Their was no sound coming from anywhere except the wind and our voices. Plus the sobs of a breaking heart. My heart.

As my mate Nick went on explaining why we shouldnt be together my heart was chattering in bits of pieces with every word. "You know I remember when I couldnt wait to have one but that was when I was seven in kindergartan . Now we are eighteen and seniors in high school." he withdraw his hand scretching his head. "I just dont want to be tied down. I want to go to College and have fun then after that we could be together. It would finally be me and you against the world. But for now I need to get the fun out of my system." He said with a dim smile on his beautiful face. Nick was unbelievable handsome. I have never met a guy with so much sex appeal rolling off of him. He was six feet one with an athlete body that came from being the football and basketball star of our high school. His face was of a dark angel. Perfect green eyes. Perfect cherrie lips the bottom bigger than the top. Perfect everything. While I was plain but that did stop many guys to hit on me. It wasnt that I was ugly. In fact I was beautiful in a exotic plain way. Its confusing. I had almond brown eyes that look red in the sun. Angel face. Medium lips the bottom looked pinkish. Small delicate nose and ears. Beside Nick I look plain any day.

"Do you seriously hear what your saying!" I started getting pissed. "You you want to have fun! Are you crazy! You must be mental if you think I am going to just sit here and let you have fun." I said wipping the tears that fell out of my eyes. "Are you even trying to put some logic into this. Because this sounds like complete bullshit to me." I screamed snot coming out my nose. He reached for me. "Calm down Nora. This will only be temporary. Itts not like im rejecting you!" he said looking angry as I side stepped him. "Not rejecting me! How could this not be a rejection! It sure screams of rejection!" I said falling to my knees. "Why cant you understand that we are meant to be? I could give you anything and be your everything unlike those girls you want to mess with! Am I not good enough?" I looked up at him sobbing again. "Baby baby its not you-." I interuppted. "Dont give me that crap of its not me its you speech again!" I said trying to hit Nick. "Of cause I know its not me! You have your dick shoved up way your ass you cant see reason!" He grabbed a hold of my hands and I felt sparks before he shoved them off him."Dont touch me bitch!" He said backing away with an angry face that was showing a bit of pain. Oh hell no. he did not just call me that! "You know what forget you! I dont need you!" He wasnt worth it. "Fine! How about you take your freaking excuses of why we cant be together and stick it up you tight ass!" I got up from the ground wipping my nose that was covered in snot. "I'm not going to sit around and wait for you while you have fun!" He moved so fast I didnt see him grab my shoulders. "What do you mean you wont sit around waiting!" He said eyes dark as night. "I mean that if you can have fun so can I!" I spit in his face. If eyes could kill I would be long gone. "No you will not! No guy is going to touch you but me you hear!" Nick started shaking me while i struggled trying to get out of his tight grip. "Who are you to tell me not to have fun when I know damn well you will! How come you get to have fun while I sit around!" I started stuggling harder trying to kick him. It was no use. "Fuck you Nick. I will not just be your little toy that you put away then use in your conveniance! You can go to hell!" He started shaking but he let go of me. I fell to the ground hard. Man that hurt like a bitch. "You will not see talk or hang out with any boys if I have anything to do with it." He said shaking. "Yeah and you will not see talk or hang out with any girls. If you do that we will be even." He looked away. "I cant do that." This got me angry. I got up from the ground. "Then you know what? I cant do that either! If you dont want to be with me right now then I dont want to be with you later." I pulled my jacket tighter to me as it got colder. "If you dont accept me right now from this day on. Dont talk to me. Look at me. And dont interfer in my business. From this day on we dont know each other." I looked at him tears flowing from my eyes. "I dont want you." Nick turned away. This brought a sob out of me. "Fine Nick. If that is what you want." I wipped my tears on the sleave of my jacket. "Well I guess this is it. Anyways I have to go back home. My mom might get worried." He didnt move or do anything to stop me so I just left. walking away with a broken heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WRITE OR NOT?

ALSO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS SITUATION?;)