Groupie

Hi my loves! Here you go! Don't forget to follow me on FB for earlier updates and other specials! Links are on my page:)

UNEDITED!!

-------------

After I told Oliver what went on we went back to work. The building was coming along well so far and I couldn't wait for the new owners to see it! I loved the look people gave when they were happy, it made the whole experience worthwhile. We decide to pack up and call it a day. I wanted people to enjoy the rest of the day doing something they wanted to do. Them volunteering for whatever their reason didn't matter as long as it brought results. Colleges expected so much, but didn't give the key tools needed to prosper.

I told everyone to gather around. "Thank you so much for the work that we completed today! I'm so proud of everyone and hope you have a great rest of the weekend. We'll volunteer the same time next week and try to finish early." Everyone cheered and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Now, don't get too wild that you forget you have school Monday." People groaned. "Oh fine! Do whatever you want!" I yelled out laughing.

They all cheered before they went their separate way. I decided to pack up and load my things in my car.

"Nora!" I jumped startled and looked at where the sound came from. I glared at Oliver.

"What?" I asked trying to reel in my beating heart.

"My bad." She said looking guilty. I gave her a look to continue.

"I just got a text that Matt Pipes is having a get together later. You game to go?"

"Girl any opportunity for me to go dancing is always a yes!" I said excited.

She shook her head at me. "Your house or mine?"

Thinking about it for a second they both agreed on Oliver's place. She had more clothes since her parents worked for celebrities and she had to attend functions. Her mom was a hair stylist and her dad a photographer.

"Do you think Nick will be their?" I asked picking up the remaining tools and putting them in my bag.

"Their friends so maybe, but he doesn't seem like the get together type. Either way we should make you look fierce tonight! I think Matt likes you, but his too scared of Nick to branch that territory." I said winking at me.

I laughed. "Wanting to get into my pants and liking me are two different things my friend."

"True, his that way with every girl in the hopes they fall into his trap." She chuckled. "Anyways let's go get ready, I have some fabulous outfit suggestions.

She zipped up my bag and we left skipping.

I put my things in my car and got in planning to follow her. I quickly texted my mom letting her know I was spending the night with Oliver so she didn't worry too much. She sent a text back telling me to be safe and that she was going on a date with her boyfriend. If you ask me I couldn't be happier for her. I put the phone down and turned my car signaling Oliver that I was ready.

She only lived ten minutes from the place so I didn't bother putting her address on the map. I was really bad with direction and always used the map even when I knew where I was going. It helped with going around traffic so it was a win anyway you looked at it.

When we arrived I grabbed my phone and locked my car. I whistled admiring the house in front of me. It was a mini mansion with a round about drive way. In the middle lay a beautiful fountain with flowers around it. Even the grass looked well preserved and immaculate. Oliver got out of her car after grabbing a couple things and walked up to me.